Who is the most frustrating team to follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who says a team that's won a flag in the past 40 years or so is humblebragging to the extreme.
Make it 30 years, it's a whole generation of fail, and need to have Richmond qualify (they definitely aren't humble bragging)

Surely Richmond would be. Were on a 20yr five year plan, got a rep for always finishing ninth as they regularly just missed finals after stirring ends to seasons, and continue to build up their supporters only to shatter them at their zenith. Take last year, rubbish for 13 rounds despite regularly showing signs, then win 9 in a row to make the finals only to be destroyed in the first qtr and essentially getting flogged.

Take the year prior, finished fifth on the back of a strong season, get the ninth placed Carlton in the first final after Essendon shunted and take a solid lead to half time. Then get over run in the second to again shatter their supporters.

What about drafting/trading. Tambling over franklin, Fiora over Pavlich to name a couple.

Have lost to Melbourne twice in a row now...........can any other club claim that right now?

I mean Jesus, I respect tigers fans so much
Yeah... Er..... We have lost to Melbourne twice in a row too.

Bit like Hawks had no right to win 08. but you cant fluke back to back flags... 1 you can but not back to back. I still find it frustrating to follow the crows.. 18 years now since our last flag..
No nothing like Hawthorn in 2008, Hawthorn had won 3 of the last 4 to Geelong and lost their encounter earlier that year by 11 points.

1997 Adelaide won 3 more games than 13th during the home&away and as for 1998 you finished 6th lost the first final yet still advanced to the semi and played Sydney who finished third and won their first final, if you can fluke once you can fluke twice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back