Who wins it? The 2015 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

You're cherry picking history to suit your argument and it's fueling your delusion. Let's go back a few more years...
2007 - The favourite won
2006 - The favourite won
2005 - The favourite won
2004 - The favourite won
2003 - The favourite won
2002 - The favourite won
2001 - The favourite won
2000 - The favourite won
1999 - Essendon should've won
1998 - North should've won
1997 - The favourite won
1996 - The favourite won
1995 - The favourite won

I'm predicting Hawthorn to s**t it in because they're clearly the best side in the competition and arguably one of, if not the greatest side of all time, especially if they can pull off a third in a row and fourth in eight years. On top of that they have the advantage of playing the grand final on their home ground which is a significant advantage due to the rest of the top four sides being interstate. I'm sorry you can't see them winning it but the mere fact that you barrack for West Coast is compromising your judgment.
05, wrong
03, wrong
02, wrong
01, wrong.
There is no delusion, I'm speaking objectively. The favourite may win more often than not, but in recent years there has been plenty of non favourites who have come out on top. Are you even reading my posts? I said hawthorn will more than likely win, me supporting west coast doesn't come into the equation, the fact is if you finish top 3 you are a good chance to win it, all it takes is turning up on the day and wanting it more than the other team.

Fre v Syd - DS
WC v Haw - DS (heart says WC, head says Haw)
Rich v NM - MCG
WB v Adel - ES

WC v WB - DS
Syd v Rich - ANZ (Tigers will want it more)

Fre v WC - DS (Derbies are always 50/50, biggest footy game in WA history, Eagles in an "upset" if you could call it that)
Haw v Rich - MCG (first ever finals meeting between the two sides, Richmond in another "upset", first EF winner to make it to GF on the current system)

GF: WC v Rich - MCG (anyone's game, WC coz i'm biased, but i'd tip my hat to the Tiges if they got up)

Fre v Syd - DS
Rich v NM - MCG
WB v Adel - ES

WC v WB - DS

Fre v WC - DS (Derbies are always 50/50, biggest footy game in WA history, Eagles in an "upset" if you could call it that)
Haw v Rich - MCG (first ever finals meeting between the two sides, Richmond in another "upset", first EF winner to make it to GF on the current system)

GF: WC v Rich - MCG (anyone's game, WC coz i'm biased, but i'd tip my hat to the Tiges if they got up)
You're clearly too sensible for this forum, and for Western Australia. You need to cancel your subscription to this forum and relocate to Punt Road immediately!

First week Qualifying finals in Perth will be like a country week footy weekend . Hawthorn and Sydney both in town @ same time means closer association , opposition teams both there makes one team feel less ganged up on , so I reckon this will help the eastern state teams first week of finals ........just a thought !

Fre v Syd - DS
Rich v NM - MCG
WB v Adel - ES

WC v WB - DS

Yes! Richmond in a GF! West Coast would probably win that GF though.

I don't think Hawthorn will let us anywhere near them in the Preliminary Final tbh, but one can only hope they finally choke in a PF this time :D

The AFL must be shattered our biggest games of the first week of finals are in sleepyville..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last game in Tasmania was a blow out. Game prior, Fremantle convincingly won at Subiaco.
Fremantle have won 1 of their last 8 games against Hawthorn, losing by an average of 45pts each time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back