Vic Why doesn’t Dim Tim have his own thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

And one in which categorically he would not have made it in without significant protection
It's common for conservatives to wish for an era before they were born or when they had little sentience, like Abbott and his obsession with the values of 1950s Australia or Howard deifying everything Bradman. I wish I'd been around to see the Beatles or Elvis (70s fat, speed addled, sweaty Elvis with hair dye running down his face and middle aged women throwing their pants at him ftw) but there's not much about the 60s or 70s I'd like to see rerun.

Gotta give him credit for his relentless zeal to be the most embarrassing person in Australian politics.

The mad thing is I can't even work out what his angle is. He's got almost negative charisma. I know we aren't supposed to judge people on looks but let's be honest... If Dim Tim rocks up to a local footy club the coach's first impression is going to be "bottom grade - hopefully he gives us good value in the pub". So the faux tough guy shtick doesn't rustle anyone's jimmies nor does he look like he'd be capable of backing it up if it came to it... And then lastly if he actually is an intelligent guy he hasn't shown much sign of it to the wider public.

The angle he is shooting for just doesn't make sense.
It's not like disparaging Australian Football in an AFL mad state comes across as a good idea either.

latest

^^^

could be a rational explanation for this over-the-top sycophancy ........ perhaps hes looking for a post-politics gig in the royal household? kings chauffeur? :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the annika sethhurst article on bat boy in todays age is a real piece of 'journalistic' horse$hit

summary: aside from whinging about guys traitorous betrayal, bat boy cant understand why melbourne has harshly judged him for drunkenly smashing his govt leased car into a childs bedroom wall .... melbourne is no longer a city he understands (the word 'woke' was used) ..... and he will be moving to a place that better appreciates his unhinged anglophile-loving sense of entitlement

bye felicia

“I reckon I have more in common with the world views of some more marginalised members of Australia than the so-called workers’ representatives in the parliament.”

Smith joined the Liberal Party at 21 and was elected mayor of Stonnington, one of the state’s most affluent municipalities, at 25. By 31, he was a member of state parliament, representing the seat of Kew in Melbourne’s leafy inner east.

Ahh yes, man of the marginalised battler, what a ******* delusional gronk.

That is code for the fact that he is going to be pre-selected for a federal Hicksville seat for the LP for the next election.
He will re-invent himself meanwhile.

Man of the people Tim Smith.

Raised in Camberwell, he was educated at Scotch College, one of the state's most expensive schools. He spent a year at Rugby, one of the oldest boarding schools in Britain. Back in Melbourne, he attended Ormond College at Melbourne University and was a member of the Australian rowing team.

I don't know how he overcame such adversity in the face of such overwhelming odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back