Vic Why doesn’t Dim Tim have his own thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

F***ing hell.
FcLiZtXaAAMu3y2
How good would it be if the new King wrote back and asked Dim Tim to devote the remainder of his life to the environment and woman's equality.

At it again, part of his tribute to Brenda.

Her late majesty was resplendent in pink, and as Menzies said all those years ago, ‘I did but see her passing by, and I shall love her till I die’. The late Queen endured many trials and many tribulations, usually caused by members of her immediate family. I’m sure at low points in recent times, Her Majesty might possibly have privately wished for once again the ability to summarily confined Harry and Megan and Andrew to the Tower of London, or possibly worse. But despite being the fount of justice, those prerogative powers have been substantially reduced over the last few centuries.

View attachment 1448902
After trending on Twitter for 3 days straight and spatting with Andy Maher our boy stepped things up a notch last night hooking up with Hollie at the G - I like to think of this as “Idiocy to he Power of Two”
This is why you don't marry your immediate family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just when ya think theyve reached rock bottom ...... :drunk:

by-the-by .... neil must be salivating at the thought of all those insider scoops he can trumpet on his morning radio show ..... starting to think australian media has an intractable bias problem? :think:

It was over almost as quickly as it began, from being prepared to enlighten us all on “how to win Twitter” thru the Dictator Dan business but ultimately it crashed. How did this stunning example of new liberalism avoid his own thread until now? Discuss
He's been on an absolute tear of recent.

Outing Neill Mitchell's son as a Matthew Guy employee is a heck of a thing.

fresh from his morning brunch with fellow SNAG john cleese, bat boy has expressed interest in nominating for the now vacant seat of warrandyte

[edit] people can be so cruel

Last edited:
Dim Smith wants to return to State Politics due to his "desire to remove the Andrews government". If that's his goal staying away would be a better strategy, but Dim will do as Dim pleases and woe anyone (or fence) that gets in Dim way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back