Would Sydney be tempted to tank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still find this thread to be pretty ******* funny. Richmond, 8 wins in a row, must be favourites, against a team that's won 16 of their last 17, narrowly going down to the Hawks at the MCG.

Yes of course, I see the logic, a team that was equal bottom 9 weeks ago, against the premiership favourites, and team that will most likely finish top. How obvious, Richmond must of course win this.

dunno_original.jpg

Richmond players get suspensions, if it was goodes or franklin that did what vickory or conca did, it would be "insufficent" . Please, the whole of australia knows the afl is buying the swans the flag. Please dont watch rugby! Pleeeease.

Its pathetic and driving people away. 23 rounds in, how many swans have been suspended??? ZERO!!. Not one. Yet the mrp dog house clubs, freo/north/cats/port cop suspensions for far less than what any swan can get away with.

Oh and did top 4 last year sydney play ALL the top 4 teams from last year twice this year? Thats a very big no. They only played hawks twice and LOST away, add two more losses to freo at patersons and geelong at skilled ( you know a fair draw) and they are barely top 4.

Afl manipulate, manipulate, manipulate. And if they look like getting beat first week, then expect a mass free kick count buddys and tippets way, while ignoring the blatant highs, and holding the balls the swans commit the other way. Cant have the swans play an away pre lim and lose....dat rugby!!

Concuss a player like buddy did to charlie cameron and you eat 3 weeks, oh its insufficent. Clearly elbow the head goodes style, oh its ok sir its insuffuficent. Ill take my team losing to a team playing out their skins and accept it. Not this bullshit, where the flag is already decided.

Didn't the Western Bulldogs do something similar in 2009 but they had to win by a given amount to face Geelong instead of St Kilda in the qualifying final and were giddy with joy when they did so only to be well beaten the next week?

LOL i still remember the rodney eade fist pump lol, oh congrats you got the cats eade and a 40 point defeciet at qtr time lol.

Richmond players get suspensions, if it was goodes or franklin that did what vickory or conca did, it would be "insufficent" . Please, the whole of australia knows the afl is buying the swans the flag. Please dont watch rugby! Pleeeease.

Its pathetic and driving people away. 23 rounds in, how many swans have been suspended??? ZERO!!. Not one. Yet the mrp dog house clubs, freo/north/cats/port cop suspensions for far less than what any swan can get away with.

Oh and did top 4 last year sydney play ALL the top 4 teams from last year twice this year? Thats a very big no. They only played hawks twice and LOST away, add two more losses to freo at patersons and geelong at skilled ( you know a fair draw) and they are barely top 4.

Afl manipulate, manipulate, manipulate. And if they look like getting beat first week, then expect a mass free kick count buddys and tippets way, while ignoring the blatant highs, and holding the balls the swans commit the other way. Cant have the swans play an away pre lim and lose....dat rugby!!

Concuss a player like buddy did to charlie cameron and you eat 3 weeks, oh its insufficent. Clearly elbow the head goodes style, oh its ok sir its insuffuficent. Ill take my team losing to a team playing out their skins and accept it. Not this bullshit, where the flag is already decided.

Time for your medication!

I can smell the fear
It's not fear. We all know that the Swans will win the premiership. It's what the AFL wants. Swans in the GF means the AFL gets more money meaning the CEO and his pals can justify their exorbitant bonuses.

We've all just adjusted to this reality and hope our clubs can perhaps pinch one here and there.

Question is pointless. As has been said before, Sydney would much rather play Port Adelaide than Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a few on here pretty dismissive of the tigers today...
This is a great spot to get swans in....

A game that means nothing to them....
Anz stadium.... There will be plenty of tigers fans out there too..
Tigers with close to a full team...
Yes it was early in the year but swans did get rolled by pies
Out there.....
They are beatable in this spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back