WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Like most WWE guys they get the big introduction and then pushed down the card. Ricochet IMO should be US or IC title champ or at least chasing. The guy has talent but would never be main event tier.
Oh I'm just mainly saying it because I want him to **** off from my TV screen.

I think a lot of guys on WWE's roster are more suited to AEW, they're better off in an environment where the ring work takes precedent over the characters and storylines.

Ricochet would be another guy who would thrive in AEW.
perhaps, but they do already have an abundance of high fliers with comparable (lack of) mic skills.

Seen a clip of people at a house show booing Maxxine Dupri. If she is going to give wrestling a crack instead of being a manager, they need to take her off the main roster completely, and send her to the performance centre/nxt house shows until she's ready.

Seen a clip of people at a house show booing Maxxine Dupri. If she is going to give wrestling a crack instead of being a manager, they need to take her off the main roster completely, and send her to the performance centre/nxt house shows until she's ready.

House shows exist for people to get reps in and get better. Tearing into someone who is doing that is pretty ordinary IMO.

House shows exist for people to get reps in and get better. Tearing into someone who is doing that is pretty ordinary IMO.
you can make the argument that in her case, the company shouldn't use their tv time as a "house show" for her to get her reps in and get better, if she's not ready.

You're right in that it was needlessly nasty behaviour from the fans in question. But also as green as she is in the ring NXT is probably a better place for Maxine to be learning.

Average of the fans, but at her skill level, it's kinda crazy she wasn't trialled at NXT house shows first, let alone NXT or main roster.

Surely if she wants to make a fist of it, just put in some heavy duty time in the PC.

Shouldn't matter if you're Jade or Maxine, should have a solid foundation before being on the main roster.

Average of the fans, but at her skill level, it's kinda crazy she wasn't trialled at NXT house shows first, let alone NXT or main roster.
I agree. Have been reading people saying why are the wrestlers defending Maxxine and they never defended Eva Marie when she was booed etc. The answer is simple, Eva Marie trained for months to become a wrestler and even after all that training she was still only subpar. Maxxine is a manager turned wrestler who is learning as she goes. Big difference.

I can see things from both sides, I get that it might have hurt Dupri go hear the boos but if you're a paying customer who spent money to see a subpar performance you're allowed to let your voice be heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
That SmackDown opening segment took a while to get there... But it eventually very much got there!

It set up the tag match at WrestleMania, the stipulations for the WrestleMania main event, added some extra tension between the 2 head honchos, while even garnering some extra support for Solo!

That SmackDown opening segment took a while to get there... But it eventually very much got there!

It set up the tag match at WrestleMania, the stipulations for the WrestleMania main event, added some extra tension between the 2 head honchos, while even garnering some extra support for Solo!
Rocks going to cost the tag match which will kick off the Rock v Roman build which allows Cody the one on one without interference.

The only other option is Seth loses to Drew in the opener and the backstabs Cody on night 1 out of jealousy etc

Rocks going to cost the tag match which will kick off the Rock v Roman build which allows Cody the one on one without interference.

The only other option is Seth loses to Drew in the opener and the backstabs Cody on night 1 out of jealousy etc
OR we just have the interference and let Cody overcome it all. you can structure a match/outcome either way

More chance he backstabs Cody Night 2 costing him the title. Notice the stipulations of a tag team win is “no Bloodline interference”. Won’t ban anyone else from ringside who could possibly turn.

More chance he backstabs Cody Night 2 costing him the title. Notice the stipulations of a tag team win is “no Bloodline interference”. Won’t ban anyone else from ringside who could possibly turn.
But it makes more sense for Seth to backstab him night 1 making the match Bloodline Rules and for Cody to overcome even more obstacles and in the end it still leads to Rock costing Roman the match.

Or tama Tonga debuts. Not officially part of the bloodline.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back