Xbox live clan

Remove this Banner Ad

And it is Johnson, not Jackson :p .

That's disgraceful....i'm filled with shame.:(

I've played them all too mate, pretty much the reason i bought my original xbox was to play CE.

Reckon 3 was the best story wise, tied it all up very well. 2 was good, albeit a little all over the shop trying to tell the Arbiters story and the Humans concurrently.

Were it so easy...

Sorry about last night Rockford, was trying to sort some router issues.

I do need the Halo practice for Sunday though :p

Ahh played a couple of games with Rockford last night. Don't think he has a HDD?

No probs, Anthony was on too. So I got a lot of practice at getting killed :D

Don't have a mic or a hard drive for the Xbox so I need to get that sorted first.

Hey atleast you got to listen to me chat away and tell the yanks in that first room to get ****ed. :)

Lol, yeah. Not sure they knew what to make of it (or which one of them you were referring to) when they heard "Get ****ed Yank!".

They are annoying, its why its good to get party of Aussies going. The last game we played when we were on separate sides was an all Australian game, you would of seen the difference in the lag yeah?

Yeah, it was much better. I got a few more kills as well which was nice.

Yeah if you press back button while you play it will show you coloured bars against your name if its in yellow or red your lagging.

How do you play online without a HDD? Or it just doesn't save your stats and stuff? You need to get a mic I think.

Only can play a couple of maps that come on the DVD, we couldn't play co-op.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davey_magic makes noobs of us all mate:D

dmajican4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back