Xbox live clan

Remove this Banner Ad

davey_magic makes noobs of us all mate:D

dmajican4.jpg

Jesus look at all those assists I got. Had so many of my kills stolen!

Jesus look at all those assists I got. Had so many of my kills stolen!

Probably me. Kill stealing is what free for all is all about mate:D

Bomba, go here for all the stats

http://www.bungie.net/

Sign in with your windows live ID up the top. Then click on HALO 3 in your status pane

It'll give you your full service history. Results of every game you have played, and all your stats

Was a good fun session guys, sorry but I don't own CoD4 so I won't join in for that one (I'm really bad at it as well, I don't want to embarrass myself :D ).

I'd be up for a Gears 2 or Far Cry 2 session in a few weeks though.

I'm not that much a fan of Halo to spend the points on multiplayer maps, but its all good fun playing against/with other Aussies like earlier today.

If not CoD4, how about GoW2 or 1?

I'm not that much a fan of Halo to spend the points on multiplayer maps, but its all good fun playing against/with other Aussies like earlier today.

If not CoD4, how about GoW2 or 1?

I've got both GOW games if you want to play that, have barely touched the online for them so I will be a complete noob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all...

Feel free to add me to the list:

GamerTag = ScottKaysee

GAMES
- COD4 (mainly playing this atm)
- GOW1 (haven't tried online yet)
- Forza2 (haven't tried online yet)

Getting H.A.W.X. when it comes out (not sure on it's online play yet)... and will pick up Halo3 at some point.

I am tired of playing COD4 with red/yellow lag. I put up with it when I 1st started but now I am checking my lag on game entry and "Game Leaving" if it is red/yellow. Wish there was some way to select regions you wish to play against in COD4.

Anyway, got a few other aussie mates who often play and can help fill games if needed.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back