Usage for hash tag: 1,

1. TennisPlayerAndy

Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

+3. His father’s cancer battle would have absolutely affected his on field performances. He’ll be our #1, go to centre square mid.
  2. Thetrader15

Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

...on the #1 tall forward, not playing as an intercepting defender. That's what Aliir is for. I think they've gone too Geelong, with Lonergan on the #1, Scarlett and Harley on #2 and 3. McKenzie isn't good enough for that. Jonas on #1 KPF, McKenzie on #2 and that allows Aliir as the 3rd KPD...
  3. Taylor

Preview 2022 Spoon (poll)

If Sam Walsh isn't signed by round 16 I expect a full blown tank fest between the bottom four sides so they can offer him the world in cash and spend all trade week holding pick #1, offering a 2nd and a future first - then pick him at #1 anyway.
  4. Hamingja

Triple J Hottest 100 - 2021

Wiggles #1, Beiber #2, tragic stuff
  5. B

Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

...not completely normal, 3) we have community transmission right now, 4) Australia's very high case numbers and low death rate is good - see point #1, 5) Australia is not comparable with the US as those deadly early versions of the disease were all over the US before they even knew it was in...
  6. MC Bad Genius

triple j Hottest 100 2021

I assumed that would be obvious. If it gets to #1, there's probably tens maybe hundreds of thousands of people that would disagree with me. It really is an embarrassment though.
  7. MC Bad Genius

triple j Hottest 100 2021

If it comes #1, it will be the worst winner in the countdown's history. And there's quite a few of them I hate.
  8. Bradesmaen

Transfer discussion thread

Pickford #1, the rest are trash
  9. RussellEbertHandball

How did the West Indies develop such a dominant team?

...demanded change from the Windies. He won the war and became all powerful. Hardly anyone took on Kerry Packer after WSC. WSC gave Packer a huge national profile and great political and business, power and influence as it helped make his network #1, and #1 by a large margin for a couple of decades.
  10. Mixed Results

Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

I think it's funny how the decision to bid on JUH has impacted the public perception of Thilthorpe. Had he been selected #1, I think most people would have him in the same conversation as Ben King, Max King, Harry McKay and Aaron Naughton, as one of the most valuable players in the competition...
  11. Dewyyyyy

The what if thread

What if Freo never said yes to the deal that cost them Pick #1, #20 and #36 for Trent Croad and McPharlin with Trent Croad returning to Hawthorn not long later. Pick 1 was Hodge and 36 was Sam Mitchell.
  12. dlanod

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 2020

...health and social measures, an absence of spontaneous behaviour change in the face of rising case numbers There's already plenty of doubt on #1, there are plans in place for #2, #3 is already rolling out and at capacity (currently only limited by available doses), and #5 will probably...
  13. Luuuc

Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Is this really not common knowledge? First time I ever travelled to Africa I needed several vaccines. Can't remember which of them was the culprit, but one of them knocked the heck out of me to the point that I missed work for a couple of days. Not even in the same ball park as my Pfizers. The...
  14. King Corey

Preview Round 1 2022- Hawks v Roos MCG - Sunday March 20- 1.10pm

Bonus points for doing post #1, leaning back and thinking "yeh nailed that" and replying to yourself :).
  15. S

Essendon, Hawthorn, North, Carlton, St Kilda - who will win a flag first

So if you took Petracca at #1, hypothetically you would be less chance of a flag because you have a number #1 pick on your list as apposed to now being a better chance as you don't have one because you delisted McCartin? My point is, the argument is ridiculous.
  16. shiny_on_top

Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

That’s tough. I had luck on my side this week. After being the #1, 1, 2, 1 scorer the previous four weeks I was down at 10 this week on my bye. Boys just resting up for a big couple weeks.
  17. MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE

Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Red Rooster was good years ago, but it's gone to s**t now. Carl's Jr is my #1, but I can't get it unless I make the trek to Cranbourne. Had it on the way home from the G last weekend. Really hanging out to try Jollibee if they ever come to Australia. My Mrs swears by it.
  18. RedV3x

A Third Team In Sydney - It's Only a Matter Of Time !!

So no evidence and you are looking at just names. Now is there any reason why you cannot have made this a separate thread ? It bears no relation #1, In fact you have numbered them #1 and #2.
  19. hsquid

Review 2021 AFL National Draft (Part 2) | NM - JHF, GOAT, PCurtis, MBergman, JArcher

"If you'd gone #1, you could have socks too."
  20. Knightmare

Draft Expert Knightmare's 2021 Draft Almanac

...a basis I would have this year marked Richmond down on. Have a video dropping tomorrow on this very topic with my top-10 to miss. But for my #1, Kade Dittmar. Great for WA during the Champs through the midfield and seeing the level of his contested ball winning and how lively and energetic...
  21. Chipmunk

Chess World Chess Championship 2021: Magnus Carlsen v Ian Nepomniachtchi

FRIDAY 26 NOVEMBER - THURSDAY 16 DECEMBER Magnus Carlsen (NOR, World #1, 2855 rating) v Ian Nepomniachtchi (RUS, World #5, 2782 rating) First to 7.5 wins, tiebreak at 7-7 As this match is at a London friendly time, I plan to give my views on each of the games in this thread. Feel free to...
  22. ImissFrosty

Official Match Thread S32 First Semi Final: Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

yeah he was a clear #1, your bf isn't a genius for seeing that lol. I watch a lot of SANFL, have a mate in it. JHF was his teams best player in a losing prelim final as an 18 year old. he's special
  23. The Dingrel

Review 2021 AFL National Draft (Part 2) | NM - JHF, GOAT, PCurtis, MBergman, JArcher

I seem to recall Sonsie being talked about as a possible #1, certainly very high up last year and pre injuries.
  24. Benj7

Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

thank * we took him at #1, now sell him to the kids !!!
  25. Raveneyes

Review 2021 AFL Draft Live Chat

Live trading means teams won't hurry to pick. Obviously North not trading #1, but why hurry?
  26. Psicosis

Player Watch #1: Hugh Greenwood

Well this makes a lot of sense now. Cunners' health is obviously priority #1, however from an on-field perspective, we are very lucky that the club was able to bring in coverage of Greenwoods caliber. Anyone questioning this move now has rocks in their f*kn head.
  27. partypie

List Mgmt. 2021 NAB National AFL Draft

I'll take the high road on this one, despite the temptation to respond to your unnecessarily defensive attempt at a backhander here in kind. You keep quoting "people in the know are saying this and that", but never come up with the quotes to back that up. It's the reference to that invisible...
  28. Kismet

Which club do you hate more? Collingwood or Essendon?

Collingwood will always be enemy #1, but getting beaten by St Kilda always leaves me with the worst feeling; a shining example of aspiring to be mediocre.
  29. The Old Dark Navy's

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

#1, the roost from Stocker to Harry and the roost from Harry to goal. A couple of good looking roosters. Not sure what the go is with #2. Yeah, it was his 7th goal but from a free kick and that frustrating kick around the corner from right in front and it just clears the line. As a footy...
  30. samFFC

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 9

...discussion re the Packers. I stand by my pick and think they’ll trounce the Chiefs this week. Interesting points raised but it is a little weird given previously people mocked Bucs being #1, and now many want them ahead of the Packers on a tear and after their AZ win and after TB lose. Strange.
Back