Usage for hash tag: 1,

1. H

Analysis The Richmond dynasty

...they underperformed with the list they had, would be #1 if they beat Hawks in 2008). Richmond is still going, they win next year, and they are #1, no matter what you think of their raw list talent. Teams win flags and 4 flags in 5 years is a record that can't be argued with. Envious of...
  2. F

Opinion Dustin Martin is better than Dangerfield

...ask them who they were more impressed by: 1. The kid who runs fast and kicks it long, or 2. The kid who is composed, is a good baller user, and makes smart decisions with ball in hand. Guarantee 9 out of 10 will select #1, and won't even know who you're talking about when you're referencing #2.
  3. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

...at #1 (not unreasonably given Twomey has him rated #1), they do not have enough draft points this year to match that bid. Currently they have #12 (1,268), #36 (502), 48 (302) = 2,082. They would need 2,400 after discount, meaning that as it stands they go into credit in 2021. If I was...
  4. Thetrader15

2020 Grand Final Thread - Richmond v Geelong - Gabba

Just play it normal time, then lightning strikes, then Dangerfield as AFLPA President says player safety is #1, the game is called off and no premiership awarded.
  5. RangaInTeal

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

There is ZERO chance Tilthorpe is going 1 or 2, that would be the ultimate Adelaide Crows move ever! Learn from Angwin... JUH #1, Hollands #2, Jones #3, McDonald #4
  6. Vader

Opinion 2020 Draft Watch #2 (picks 1, 8, 20, 29, 44, 50, 60, 74) - finalised 10/10/20

...on JUH, forcing the Dogs to use all of the points from their 1st, 2nd and 3rd picks (whatever they end up being)... Their 1st pick moves up to #1, and our pick (and every other intervening pick) gets shuffled down by 1 position. Their 2nd and 3rd picks move to the end of the draft. They...
  7. Glaeken Oracle

Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

...thing, that) the least unhinged trade of all when compared to those above At various stages in that trade period, we could have held draft picks 1,4,6,19,20. Not a brilliant draft admittedly, but we ended up with Cooney, Ray, Rawlings, Veale, Koops and Street. Players that were available...
  8. ltdamn

News Brad Crouch to Saints

...you factor in that we will likely bid on JUH and have that matched, we don't really get to choose the best young player in the land with Pick #1, so Band 1 would mean we end up with #2 and #3, which is less of a boon than #1 and #2. Hopefully the club are proactive in providing this clarity...
  9. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

The real question is would Adelaide bid on JUH with #1, then trade pick #2 to us for #4 and #11?
  10. Taylor

Here it is: GWS were given #1, #3, #5, #7, #9, #11, #13, #15, Phil Davis, Rhys Palmer, Callan Ward, Tom Scully then access to Bugg, Cameron, Darley, Golds, Growden (easy Joao ), Harding, Hombsch, Shiel, Treloar, Tunbridge, Ugle, Wilson, Shaun Edwards, Hampton, Aylett, Josh Bruce, Sam Schulz...
  11. Taylor

...out the current value of their concessions and first round picks by judging the worth of what they left for. Such as if they picked a player at #1, that they trade for a player and #6, where the player is now retired and the #6 pick was traded for #30 and that player drafted at #30 is now...
  12. HARKER

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Again, I can understand why a club may choose to have their pick #1, stay as that pick #1. If others can't, that's fine. I've given my reasons and others will have her own opinions on the matter. Your position though is fail-safe as if they bid on Jamarra I get a "I told you so" and if they...
  13. Eiffel 65

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management II

I reckon Rayner is worth a pick between 10-15 and Saad a pick between 18-25. Rayner was taken at #1, but I don't think he's done anything to justify that selection thus far. That may change, but he's still got a long way to go. If he was down here in Melbourne, he would be heavily maligned. The...
  14. RowellAnderson12

2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Hello Treloar, yes please our new #1, pies can get pick 5 and draft Will Phillips win win
  15. RHLK

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread.

Please take McDonald at #1, Adelaide, much prefer a decade midfielder at #2. I'm really intrigued by a Cox vs McDonald/Grainger-Barras/Thilthorpe comparison. Reckon Cox at our second pick would be outrageous (#HighlightsVideoDraftingExpert).
  16. Deaneus!

Opinion 2020 Draft Watch #2 (picks 1, 8, 20, 29, 44, 50, 60, 74) - finalised 10/10/20

Yes he is. In fact, after he's called at #1, the draft will be stopped for the year, possibly forever. Basically next year is a tank race between Essendrug and Norf.
  17. Zach Package

Player Watch #23: Harrison Jones

I don’t see any reason why he can’t be the #1, what we might need is someone to underpin the whole thing structurally and play the anchor role. Cox does that for the Pies and they let Mihochek roam, likewise with McStay and Hipwood, Casboult and McKay another example where the deepest anchor...
  18. GrommoT

We could do this to Sydney as well - Sydney have more draft points worth than Port, who have more than WB. So at pick #1, bid on Campbell, matched then bid on Jones at #2, matched then bid on JUH at #3. This sequence means all those players are very likely to be matched. :imp:
  19. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 Young Talent time

It should also have serious consequences. Say, West Coast finishing last next season and Cripps opting to go as a free agent there, Carlton match and Cripps says I'll go into the draft. Picked at #1, no compensation pick, no trade.
  20. Glaeken Oracle

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

...be no way Bevo plays him (e.g. Minson, Campbell). I don't know if any are obtainable, but ideally I think we need a mobile ruckman who can play #1, allowing English to play forward/backup ruck, and still has quite a few years left, not a stop-gap older guy. Or at least someone who can step...
Top Bottom