Usage for hash tag: 1,

1. patfootball04

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2 - Launch thread

Not too bad so far! It does feel a bit like #1, with constant hand balling and not knowing who has the ball A few issues that are noticeable and might be fixed: 1.Teammate standing in front of you when kicking out. 2. Caleb Daniel (and others for different teams) going into the ruck despite...
  2. GG.exe

NFL 2020 NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Bengals could like Herbert. But if Burrows is a "can't miss" #1, youd be silly to trade back. Bengals are actually already loaded talent-wise. Look what they did in free agency already, their D is smoking, they have a great young RB, and some excellent WRs. All they need is a QB.
  3. Vdubs

Banter 2019-2020 Offseason offtopic chat thread

our only #1, but not necessarily our worst?
  4. Thetrader15

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

I agree that health is #1, but there is a balance to play here. The more people who can work, means less mental health issues, less chance we dive into a lawless society, etc. There are secondary impacts to an economy going down the toilet which can effect health
  5. Marlowe

Marlowe's quarantine quality qontent (now with easter eggs... well easter egg)

...uptick in insanity. The OP was perfectly ready to believe they had become the best poster in the Sweet FA after a mere two hours. (see posts #1, #4 and #10 for a comprehensive display of gibberish) Misunderstood genius, or only in his mind? Recommended: more isolation and further...
  6. neilk

Opinion Covid-19 & The footy season.....

If there’s no resumption what will happen with the draft? Who gets pick #1, etc?
  7. BG__

Triple J Hottest 100 of the Decade

Old mate kev #1, lives around the corner from me (Not actually mates)
  8. BG__

Triple J Hottest 100 of the Decade

You & Me was my #1, didn't think it was going to make it in the countdown, felt like it was a bit of a forgotten song during the voting period
  9. dogwatch

Coronavirus/COVID-19

...pick. All the points are added up for each club (the totals would all be different) and then the clubs use their points total to bid for pick #1, pick #2 and so on. Obviously the premier club won't have as many points to play with as the wooden spooner, but they can still use tactics and...
  10. Damon_3388

Uncontracted Andrew McGrath [OOC 2020]

Taranto light years better than both at this stage, and McCluggage is clearly better than McGrath. Why Essendon, who've been crying out for athletic big inside mids forever, picked a 5'10" flanker/outside mid at #1, is a head-scratcher to say the least.
  11. Vdubs

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

I'd be happy with Lewis, Mitchell, Hodge. They would all have lots to offer. Mitchell possibly #1, Lewis #2. I think he's a little smarter than Hodge
  12. Coops93

Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

...Still love him and always will, the most underrated DB (probably overall defensive player) of the decade. I'm pretty sure I saw a stat that through the decade he's second only to Revis in coverage rating through PFF - Revis #1, CHJ #2 and Sherman #3 iirc. He deserves way more props than he gets.
  13. A

Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

...ago Clem Smith was a lock for #1 12 months out from the draft,ended up going for a pick in the 50's and only played a couple of games for Carlton before being delisted. If he is called at #1, we might need to trade one of our surplus mids to get a pick for points or go into a deficit in 2021.
  14. Interstater

2020 celebrations

...the Bobby Quinn one wrong. - for some reason I assumed they called Boaky Mr Heart, oops - Its the ten? of Johnny Cahill, its the concept of belief. Could he have said its the tenor of Johnny Cahill? From what I remember Cahill wore #7 when not wearing #1, so the ten of didn't make sense cheers
  15. bobs head soup

Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

In the draft thread, 3 of the long time junior footy/draft watchers put up early 2020 draft lists last year. 2 of the 3 had Hollands at pick #1, whilst JUH was at pick 2,3 or 4 in the respective lists.
  16. ivan rassmussen

Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

If he gets bid on at pick #1, I guess we’ll have to use pick #18 plus some later ones to match...;)
  17. JDavey

Discussion 2020 General Discussion / Help

...says that if you expect two players to perform exactly the same you should pick the one thats less owned if you care about shooting for finishing #1, which is the opposite of what most people do (pick the highly owned player). Once again just because someone is high ownership doesn't make...
  18. Eagling

Teams Rate My SC Team 2020 (Pre-season edition)

...fan you're probably picking him for nostalgia. Probably want Comben for loopholes too. I reckon you need 3-4 elite $600k+ mids - Macrae would be my #1, and you can pick from Neale, Josh Kelly, Dangerfield, Cripps, Dunkley and Fyfe. I personally wouldn't recommend Fyfe but you might want him.
  19. cmndstab

Women's Footy Crows AFLW Season 2020 - The Defending Premiers

So I'm guessing Erin Phillips will be Sarah Black's #1, given that we're up to #2 and she hasn't appeared yet.
  20. Coops93

Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

At this point I honestly feel like Manning is a Bronco #1, Colt #2. The success he had in Denver was absolutely immense, better than anything he did as a Colt, and the way he's hung around the team years later and still has personal relationships with the new guys (see Lock, Drew) yet doesn't...

Top Bottom