Could Macca land Nathan Ablett at the Dog's ?

Remove this Banner Ad

acker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2005
Riverina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Nathan Ablett is just down the road kicking goals at Werribee

Brendan McCartney was at Geelong while Nathan was their, things didn't work out at the Gold Coast but although his brother was their most of Nathans family and friends were probably still in Victoria

We have a coach who commutes from Geelong to Barkly St and who likely has spare seats in his car

Obviously Nathan is looking for a bit more than Country or Metro footy considering he is at Werribee

And looking at the following article he is in form, he is only 26, and we need a big forward

Perhaps it won't happen but then again probably still worth exploring on the small chance it may.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/loc...s-skittle-scorps/story-fn53khop-1226414335449

He's gotta be better than what we have. I mean he can't bring a negative goal tally can he.

• Banned
We have big forwards. What we need is a good one, I'm not convinced based on history NAblett falls into the second category.

Nathan Ablett has played in one more Premiership side than any of our guys

Since - Barry Hall left none of our guys have set the big forward spots on fire either

Nathan Ablett can't make it with a team that is even more sh*te than we are - and he is the answer???

What the hell is the question???

Sorry, but I completely disagree. Nathan was delisted by the GCS and he was totally lazy in his time. He was damn lucky to get a gig in the 2007 Geelong GF side as they were embarrasingly rich with talent and had the capacity to carry Nathan.

We dont need another lazy plodder like Nathan to add to our current list

If he lands here cheap ads value to the club who gives a #### - If he don't land here who gives a ####

Last Werribee big forward we overlooked was Podsiadly - and we thought we were so clever getting Doog's #justsayin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YUK!!

He is shithouse. I've seen him play for Gold Coast a few times before they were in the AFL. Terrible, even his own supporters recognised it and boo'ed him

No

No need to waste a rookie spot when they're going to be so precious this year.

The talents their no doubt but he's a bit like the tin man which is what has held him back. Maybe a trip down the yellow brick road can turn him around who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back