Review Lobb is God! Dogs jam pussies at the Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think even Chris Scott was expecting his debutant ruck to start toweling Tim up 5 seconds into the game, or for them to go up 20 points.

He would have been coaching the players he had out there to win, but he also set them up to lose via team selection, that's pretty obvious. He would be pissing himself laughing at somehow almost beating us tonight.
Anyone from the Conway clan (who are football royalty at Williamstown Jrs) is always going to have football smarts.

Kane Cornes says we do not deserve to play finals.[/

GWS have won 5 games by less that 7 points and we have lost 5 by less than 7 points. Reverse 2 of those and we are 4 games ahead of them.They are no more deserving than us , especially when you remove the recency bias.

Apart from round 1/2 we have not lost a game by more than 4 goals. Similar draw difficulty and they only beat us because we lost 2 key defenders during the game. But yeah, whatever you say Kane.

As for got constant barrage about our list “wanting for nothing” - what a joke.

Baker,Poulter,Scott,McNiel,A Jones,Gardner,Vandermeer - all VFL players playing in the AFL due to our complete lack of depth and injury issues - none of these players would a game in any other team - let alone a list that “wants for nothing”. Some potential there , but all of these players are nothing more than filler.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kane Cornes says we do not deserve to play finals.
Why would you post that !!! Who actually cares what that total flog of a human thinks. Targets people who cant respond. All about click bait.. Absolute crap of a human being , has no association to the dogs in any way shape or form. My mother in law thinks that we dont deserve to play finals. Her opinion l respect and maybe agree with.

Next Waiting says that Kane Cornes does not deserve to have a job

Makes you wonder what sort of fireman he might have been. The kind that ends up in jail for starting them?
I have friends in the Adelaide fire dept.

They tell me that he would always determined to be the first off the truck and that he would run directly into burning house armed only with a sip of water.

They thought he was better suited joining a circus talking out of his arse for a living. So thats what he chose to do.

What a load of bollocks. Absolutely nothing to do with being ‘fair-weather’.

Anybody wanting the Dogs to miss out does so only because they think it would be for the greater good. If the Club came out and said Bevo is gone regardless then we could all get behind them.

Many of us are concerned that limping into Finals will paper over the cracks and result in lessons not being learnt for next year.

Everything to do with being fair -weathered.

Fancy cheering for your team to lose because you aren’t happy with the coach or decisions made at the top.

Those that do are the absolute worse.

Tell us how Scott managed to get his players to feel ‘sorry’ for us? Any special video’s he showed during the week so they would sympathise with us possibly missing the finals? Perhaps he brought out a cassette playing Adele at 3/4 time?

You have taken some odd positions over the years wian.
What's certainly not "Odd" is one thing.. They were not playing to win yesterday. Maybe listen to Scott's Presser at how delighted he was after the game. He even noted that they dominated the game against us a fair whack of night with their B Grade side to develop their youth. Just face it.. They tanked and werent trying to win at all. They didnt care about the result..

And they probably do feel sorry for us at how much they ream our arse on a yearly basis for the last 20 years with how mentally weak we are against them, so they wanted to finally give us a dead rubber win to give us a false sense of hope against them for the next 20 years probably .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's certainly not "Odd" is they were not playing yesterday to win. Maybe listen to Scott's Presser at how delighted he was after the game an he even noted that they dominated the game against us for most for a fair whack of hte game with their B Grade side to develop their youth. Just face it.. They tanked. And they propbably do feel sorry for us at how much they ream our arse on a yearly basis for the last 20 years so they wanted to give us a win to give us a false sense of hope against them for the next 20 years.....
So what is your point? Should we have rolled over and let them scratch our belly?

What were we meant to do.

What's certainly not "Odd" is one thing.. They were not playing to win yesterday. Maybe listen to Scott's Presser at how delighted he was after the game. He even noted that they dominated the game against us a fair whack of night with their B Grade side to develop their youth. Just face it.. They tanked and werent trying to win at all. They didnt care about the result..

And they probably do feel sorry for us at how much they ream our arse on a yearly basis for the last 20 years with how mentally weak we are against them, so they wanted to finally give us a dead rubber win to give us a false sense of hope against them for the next 20 years probably .....
What a load of sh*t

I wouldn't believe a word that prick Scott says.
He'd be putting on a cheery smartarse face because he hates the Dogs and wants to make us feel undeserving.
He would never feel sorry for us.
I remember his miserable reaction when asked by Robbo after the 2016 GF if he admired anything about Beveridge.
He is still shitty that we didn't play Geelong in those finals.

You are Wian into the wind here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everything to do with being fair -weathered.

Fancy cheering for your team to lose because you aren’t happy with the coach or decisions made at the top.

Those that do are the absolute worse.
For all the supposed failings this year, we’ve only been flogged in Rd 1 & 2 - still a live chance to play finals….again

why anyone would cheer to lose I have no idea.

Essendon haven’t won a final in nearly 7000 days (and that is amazing) but that used to be us.

Sure, I’d love to be challenging for the flag every year , but playing finals is better than not

I didn’t see the first half but it appeared to me our forwards got more separation last night in latter part of the game. Felt we had a better system in place.

English is such a threat forward and worked really well in 2021. I don’t understand why we have hardly seen it since?

I didn’t see the first half but it appeared to me our forwards got more separation last night in latter part of the game. Felt we had a better system in place.

English is such a threat forward and worked really well in 2021. I don’t understand why we have hardly seen it since?
People will continue to debate the reason but the Cats intensity and running seemed to drop away a fair bit in the third quarter and steeply in the last.

It's easy to look good when there's much less pressure. So don't draw too many rosy conclusions about our system until that form is repeated against a more robust opponent.

Some suspect it was tanking for a better draft pick when there was nothing they could gain from a win. Some say it was just what happens when you play a heap of kids with less than 50 games and two debutants amongst them. Either or both could have been the case.

You'd need to trawl back through this thread for a lengthy debate argument about English.

Keath has had the worst season of any bulldog getting regular games that I can ever remember. Just shockingly bad.

Dale was atrocious last night also.

Most of the team were playing like they didn't care one iota but those two stood out.
I didn't think Keath was shockingly bad last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back