Competitions Supercoach Sign-up 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Added.

The White Mamba I will just classify you as a newbie and put you in the lowest division.

lanky_wes - do you have that screenshot yet mate because I haven't added you to the list yet.
Syrus how do I go about getting last years results? I just logged into supercoach and it has refreshed to this year, I scored more than 0 points thats for sure. My team name was (and still is) The Woodenspooners and I was ranked in the top 10%

Syrus how do I go about getting last years results? I just logged into supercoach and it has refreshed to this year, I scored more than 0 points thats for sure. My team name was (and still is) The Woodenspooners and I was ranked in the top 10%

You probably wont be able to now the new season has started. If you are happy with me adding you to Division 3 with the newbies and lower ranked players from the previous year, i'll do that so you are in the competition. If not see if you can provide a screenshot somehow and ill add you to the group with the appropriate score.. I know the HUN sends out an email at the end of the year with all your final scores on it.

You probably wont be able to now the new season has started. If you are happy with me adding you to Division 3 with the newbies and lower ranked players from the previous year, i'll do that so you are in the competition. If not see if you can provide a screenshot somehow and ill add you to the group with the appropriate score.. I know the HUN sends out an email at the end of the year with all your final scores on it.
This is the best I can find, its my score from the end of the second last round. I ended up pretty close to around 49,500 from memory. Hope that will be a pass

Supercoach.jpg

This is the best I can find, its my score from the end of the second last round. I ended up pretty close to around 49,500 from memory. Hope that will be a pass

View attachment 10689

Thanks for that. Incase you are wondering where I got your final score from, I just worked out your average and added it to your round 22 score, to be fair to others. You will most likely be in Division 1 anyway.

Yeah i'll take a spot again Syrus, prob div 1 judging by my score on page 1. Deemen 49,953

Div 1 again.

I've changed my Team Name this year from '#HEEL' to 'Cena Approved'. Just so you know. xD

Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsu:

Heya, can I be in this year? My name will be Marauding Daemons. Only got my round 23 snapshot from last year. . .

SC2012-Rnd23_zps78978ec4.jpg

Heya, can I be in this year? My name will be Marauding Daemons. Only got my round 23 snapshot from last year. . .

SC2012-Rnd23_zps78978ec4.jpg

Not a problem. I have added you to the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have mentioned this before, but JurrahcaneDemons will now be known as MyBedazzledDemons. Was waiting till leagues were set up before changing. Let me know if I can do it sooner. Thanks Syrus...doing a great job!!

I'm in. Hope it's not too late. Thanks.

No problems. What was your team name last year?

@mentor is me now

Ahh, I couldn't figure out why when I typed in your name or did a search, why it didnt show any results. Thanks for letting me know.

I have mentioned this before, but JurrahcaneDemons will now be known as MyBedazzledDemons. Was waiting till leagues were set up before changing. Let me know if I can do it sooner. Thanks Syrus...doing a great job!!

You can do it whenever you like mate. However I have updated it on the main page for you already. Thanks for letting me know.

hey i would like to join please but cant get last years score.
If you can find the Round 23 update email from last season, then that'll display the score.

And sheeeeit, I'm down in Div 3...that was a poor year. :thumbsu:

I have a new team name this year, " Hungry Hippos! " wasnt sure if you have added me yet or not or what details you needed to add me.

That email is long gone...

If you want I can add you as a new player this year and you will start in Division 3?

I have a new team name this year, " Hungry Hippos! " wasnt sure if you have added me yet or not or what details you needed to add me.

Have updated it for you mate. Everyone who has signed up and their scores are in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back