Remove this Banner Ad

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Im sorry, but this is the worst tv program ever made.

The false sincerity of everyone makes me cringe. Samantha Armitage is the most falcon punchable female in existance. Pretty sure shes wearing spandex to keep all her fat in, if you look closely.

As for the stooges who do the weather...jesus christ.

Then theres Berretts with the fake white smile.

I cant believe they get payed over 700k a year.

Im sorry, but this is the worst tv program ever made.
never ever ever EVER be sorry for saying such a thing.

people who watch these morning tv shows really need a good hard look at themselves.

pathetic gutter mind-numbing television for plebs.

i've been "forced" to watch these shows occasionally over the years. by forced i mean i could easily walk somewhere else but it's usually a situation where it's on in the cafe when i get my morning breakfast, or the (now ex) girlfriends parents were watching it... occasionally i will have a look just to affirm my rage and it never fails to deliver. i can honestly say i've never voluntarily moved the channel on to one of these shows, although i did wake up a few weeks ago and it was already on. i think i fell asleep watching wimbledon or something. i watched one segment with some chick from the block which was rage inducing before ******* it off.

the worst part about it is that the people watching it are being treated like fools. they are literally being debased as humans by their "hosts" as they sell them completely unnecessary products and ridiculously over inflated prices, or that psychic who i've seen on before who tells his listener that "your husbands spirit is still very much on this planet and he's trying to reach you" (which is just ******* cruel beyond belief)....

disgraceful television and the people responsible for its production (Not just the presenters themselves) it should be ashamed of themselves.

SUNRISE CASH COW!!!! *shudder*

Ive lost all faith in humanity thanks to this program.

The only time I ever "watch" it voluntarily is if I'm staying in a hotel room and I need to wake myself up in the morning. Nothing stops you from going back to sleep better than turning the TV onto this rubbish

The only time I ever "watch" it voluntarily is if I'm staying in a hotel room and I need to wake myself up in the morning. Nothing stops you from going back to sleep better than turning the TV onto this rubbish
You don't need to be a regular viewer to know what demographic they appeal to. It was the reason I was somewhat taken aback and rather pleased when they championed gay marriage.

If, as we are told, these sort of breakfast programs supposedly resonate with that mythical "middle Australia", what a vacuous, materialistic, small minded place it must be.

My father unfortunately symbolizes this 'middle Australia'. He doesn't really have time to watch this kind of stuff in the morning normally, but he does watch Today tonight and ACA and Sunday night, and he yells at the TV while watching Deal or No Deal.

If it resonates with him, then it'd definitely resonate with the kind of people that line up outside of Methadone clinics and attempt to steal underwear from Woolies by sneaking it into the bathroom and wearing it out, there's your real middle Australia.

If it resonates with him, then it'd definitely resonate with the kind of people that line up outside of Methadone clinics and attempt to steal underwear from Woolies by sneaking it into the bathroom and wearing it out, there's your real middle Australia.

sorry son i didn't mean to embarrass you and the family, but i only did it once and you knew i was short on cash that week

My father unfortunately symbolizes this 'middle Australia'. He doesn't really have time to watch this kind of stuff in the morning normally, but he does watch Today tonight and ACA and Sunday night, and he yells at the TV while watching Deal or No Deal.

No one (me included) wants to see junkies cadge **** off random punters on their breakfast telly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weekend gets interesting every now and then as O'keefe asked some really intelligent un commercial media agenda driven questions. In fact a few weeks ago he quite easily showed Tony abbott to be the fool he is.I think the lack of ratings (weekend mornings when most people are recovering somewhat) influences the lack of network control on what the hosts do or say.

The high rating weekday one though..Pushes nothing but a right wing agenda, I cringed when David Koch described the asylum seekers coming in from boats as using an express lane from Indonesia. Doing nothing but spreading fear, fear that helps right wing liberal agenda...

Koch is a hypocrite, one day he's going on about how he's working class looking after the football battler in Port Adelaide and has their best interest at heart, the next morning he's on Sunrise pushing right wing corporate agenda. I wouldn't trust or believe anything the man says. Port Adelaide must of been desperate to allow such a thing in their club.

Sam's sexy as.

I felt sorry for Mel because you could see she was struggling with the right wing agenda pushed, it was no surprise they sacked her.

I remember I used to watch the Today Show at age 10-12. Then I went to HS, and haven't got up early enough to watch TV so I never watch it anymore.

Not missing out on much.

Weekend gets interesting every now and then as O'keefe asked some really intelligent un commercial media agenda driven questions. In fact a few weeks ago he quite easily showed Tony abbott to be the fool he is.I think the lack of ratings (weekend mornings when most people are recovering somewhat) influences the lack of network control on what the hosts do or say..

He's no dummy, O'keefe, despite the whole game show host thing

Worst part is the fact it's basically all ads, between normal ad breaks and the "infomercials" the length of actual television is maybe 25% of the show.

Weekend Sunrise is worst

I was gonna post this. Why the **** have these shows crept onto the weekends? Or are they a mish mash or repeats from the weekdays? o_O

Anyway, dm- never watch them, never will. TV isnt turned on in the mornings period, unless its a Sunday for a/the Footy Show.

Why is it most of our TV celebrities are massive knobs?

Can't stand

Mel Doyle - most particularly the way she constantly looks at Kochie and Baretta with a "ha ha dumb male" look. This woman is nothing but a clueless private school girl who thinks she's the s**t.

Andrew O'keefe - just a massive spadger

David Campbell or whatever his name is - just a massive spadger. Jimmy Barnes is a great bloke. His son is a dicksmack.

Grant Denyer - yet another massive spadge

Do not like

Kochie - just a bit of a knob. There's worse but he still a knob.

Natalie Barr - same as Mel, the screwed up face looking at men as if they are stupid if they dare talk about sport or anything else not found in Who and New Idea.

Karl - he's alright but he's a bit wooden.

Ben whatisface - yep, he starting to s**t me

Lisa Wilkinson - she okay, but dull. Don't mind her husband. Fitzy goes alright.

Georgie Gardner - she's about the only one who is not a f***-head.

Emma Freedman - she ok

Baretta - didn't used to like him but he ok

Whether girl from Sunrise - she ok. Totally rootable

Armitage - not into fatties but i'd root her.

Ever notice these people are the same sort of people you get in a corporate environment? Just a bunch of fake do-gooding spadgewits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back