Rumour Adidas trying to woo Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it funny people who hated how much white is in our tiger logo (still have flashbacks to being told tigers are only black and white :p) now love a white jumper

Fwiw too many clubs have white as their alt, why join the blah beige conga line?

Kooga stands for TOUGH & RELENTLESS

Adidas stands for "All Day I Dream About Sex"
A D I D A S

I think KooGa is a far better suited brand for RFC just like JEEP "TOUGH AND UNBREAKABLE"

i have felt for some time that afl apparel, especially caps, was lacking in quality. i feel that only recently have caps become attractive.

anyway, let us analyse current kooga stock

RTJK201BLK-2.jpg

the kooga yellow bit is somewhat random.

RTHT201WHT-2T.jpg

similarly, yellow stripe here is odd and misplaced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure we're staying with Kooga, as we still have another year left on the contract.
However, it would be a smart business move from Adidas to jump on board.
The amount of members and fans in general that the club has means that merchandise will fly out the door.
Plus the KooGa s**t is expensive and looks crap.

Koogah stuff is pretty rubbish. There would be no point to Adidas paying for the jumper sponsorship if they can't change the design slightly to make their jerseys stand out from the old ones. If they were exactly the same people wouldn't need to update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well if you're going to buy bootleg gear from the markets what do you expect?

I don't mind the look of the white one but I would never want us to wear it in a game. Yellow & Black!!!!

Plus we wouldn't want have to sing "YELLOW & WHITE!!!!!" when we are wearing our clash strip! :p

Kooga stands for TOUGH & RELENTLESS

Adidas stands for "All Day I Dream About Sex"
A D I D A S

I think KooGa is a far better suited brand for RFC just like JEEP "TOUGH AND UNBREAKABLE"
Umm, Tough and Unbreakable is actually the line used by Toyota Hilux. ;)

Let's hope we never get sponsored by PUMA then. ....lol

white for training only, can live with Yellow (black Sash) as clash jumper, we wear it 3 or 4 times a year max!

Well if Adidas wave some cash in our direction, I'm sure that might get our attention. Sell to the highest bidder IMO :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back