Mod. Notice BF Dockers End Of Season Drinks and Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

I got an area booked for around 20 or so people but I don't know where.
I will be keep this thread updated on the night once I'm there and will run the quiz around 7:30pm before it gets too messy.

Only 20 people Seppo?

Remember that pub in Carlton the night before the GF?

They were hanging from the rafters.

Only 20 people Seppo?

Remember that pub in Carlton the night before the GF?

They were hanging from the rafters.

They wouldn't allow me any more tables, already 3 other functions on that night. Some may have to stand so bring your signed arse cushion.

I was going to bring the handbrake with me so she can drive, will there be room though? Anyone else bringing their ball and chain along?

I guess I could whip the (signed by the current club champion) arse cushion out. I just have to wipe the sausage roll crumbs off it first.

We inside or outside Seppo?

BTW- I have a great photo of Seppo and me in Melbourne on my IPhone, but I can't upload it because it's bigger than 1mb. Any ideas folks?

We inside or outside Seppo?

Not sure yet, more than likely out side, but may be undercover.

BTW- I have a great photo of Seppo and me in Melbourne on my IPhone, but I can't upload it because it's bigger than 1mb. Any ideas folks?

Keep it for blackmail material... ;)

You should be able to use the Tapatalk app to upload an image straight from your iphone. You can either use the app to host the image or upload the file and it should work.

Can I have an idea of how many people will be there around 7:30 for the quiz? I have printed off 25 copies and need to know how many will be there.
Just hit 'Like' on this post as confirmation. I'll be organising a special quizmaster badge for under your avatar to the winner.

See you all there on Friday. I'll be wearing a Freo media polo to make it easy for all to identify our group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This quiz has the potential to be embarrassing. I think I still remember stuff from the 90's when I was in school and my brain still worked, but after that everything starts to blur together.

This quiz has the potential to be embarrassing. I think I still remember stuff from the 90's when I was in school and my brain still worked, but after that everything starts to blur together.
Everything from this quiz relates to this 2013 season. From moments in games to player profiles, you should do pretty well Esti.

Cool, I think I remember 2013.

I should do well because I'm the only one who's liked your post so far, so I'll win by default.

Who was the best player to come out of the 2009 draft, that was tragically delisted before being able to show off his brownlow winning form?
Which player had the best forward fashion sense in the club, specifically known for his edgy haircut?
Which player made the most of his two heads to dominate for Peel?
Which player made his debut in Round 17 of the 2010 AFL season, scoring an excellent goal?

Who was the best player to come out of the 2009 draft, that was tragically delisted before being able to show off his brownlow winning form?
Which player had the best forward fashion sense in the club, specifically known for his edgy haircut?
Which player made the most of his two heads to dominate for Peel?
Which player made his debut in Round 17 of the 2010 AFL season, scoring an excellent goal?
Close. One question is worth points for spelling...

Can I have an idea of how many people will be there around 7:30 for the quiz? I have printed off 25 copies and need to know how many will be there.
Just hit 'Like' on this post as confirmation. I'll be organising a special quizmaster badge for under your avatar to the winner.

See you all there on Friday. I'll be wearing a Freo media polo to make it easy for all to identify our group.

Apologies Seppo, I can no longer make it. Sucks, but a buddy of mine has an EP launch that I need to attend. Hopefully everyone has a great time. I would kill it if the quiz was related to Fremantle in the 90s or anything related to Chisholm, Waterhouse and Wills.

I don't think we will make the quiz because we have to get to Fremantle from the cricket...will do our best though. Hoping to make it down there eventually

Remove this Banner Ad

Back