Game Day Dockers v Crows - 4.30pm Bounce down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disagree, we’re trying to make a finals brand of footy work in H&A. If we make it to finals despite this, it’ll hold up.
It's not a finals brand of footy though. It just doesn't work, you have to be able to score goals. Sorry Jess, I just disagree.

We have gone back to our defensive style from 2022, so slow movement from the back half.
That's a pretty shallow take. I actually think it's pretty nuanced: It picks its way through when we need to and put pace on the game when we need to.

It's not a finals brand of footy though. It just doesn't work, you have to be able to score goals. Sorry Jess, I just disagree.
Gameplan creates the opportunities, it’s on the players to convert.

We're about to go 3-0 yet you'll still have people here trying to come up with negative garbage to negate our performance.

Just be happy with the start!! I think we all would have dreamed of a 3-0 start.
And being ahead of Adelaide, who were supposed to be the the big improvers this season. I bet the media still shits all over us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gameplan creates the opportunities, it’s on the players to convert.
Gameplan doesn't though because we defend with too many numbers meaning on the way out we have no one to go to. It's an outdated gameplan from a terrible coach. Yes we are 3-0 but the Crows are awful and we beat Norf... see how we go next week against an actual good side.

Chicago Cubs Win GIF by MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back