Preview Adelaide Crows versus Fremantle Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that I've ever noticed, he's defensive for sure but tagger I am not sure.

What I do know is that 10 disposals is ****house tagger or not for a midfielder.
Having a look, maybe he wasn't tagging. I know he's had a couple of runwith roles, and I did think I'd seen and heard it but maybe not.

OK, he's just shithouse.

How can we beat the Crows? What is a glaring weakness of theirs?
If we play like we did against the Eagles I am not confident we win this one. We need to keep improving our gameplan and skills from last week to be a threat.

If we play like we did against the Eagles I am not confident we win this one. We need to keep improving our gameplan and skills from last week to be a threat.
Their Forwards are their strength but so is our backline.
Whatever the matchups are though, Pearce has to play FB and Cox CHB, we looked putrid last week with Pearce at CHB on Allen and Cox at FB on Darling!

Interesting bit of trivia..
Nathan Wilson will have played more games for Fremantle then he has for GWS if selected this week. 77 for GWS and currently 77 for Fremantle. Will be 78 on Saturday.

Still feels like yesterday that he’s a GWS player.

Not sure if posted but it looks like Draper is on the plane
Wow!
Must be covering in case Ryan is forced to pull out with his dodgy back
Hamling must be hearing funeral marches in his head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to. Logue leaving leaves the KPD stocks absolutely bare. Unless trading in or recruiting a mature ager in the mid season/end of season draft.
I wonder. I think they'll look to do everything they can to fast track Davies and Draper and hope for the best. I think this could be Hamling's last year

I wonder. I think they'll look to do everything they can to fast track Davies and Draper and hope for the best. I think this could be Hamling's last year
Draper is a forward but they have been training him in the backline.

Interesting bit of trivia..
Nathan Wilson will have played more games for Fremantle then he has for GWS if selected this week. 77 for GWS and currently 77 for Fremantle. Will be 78 on Saturday.

Still feels like yesterday that he’s a GWS player.
He has a few kids doesn't he? Need to get him to 100 games this year and next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back