theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
No rest for the wicked. We are in need of a statement, and that statement needs to take the form of an away win. Yes it ain't easy, but it is what we need.

This round we are up against a side that has taken the reverse path in their rebuild. We have built from defence pumping some prodigious talent into our backline via some valuable high draft picks; the Crows have prioritised their forward half.

Amongst their excitement machines Rankine, Rachelle, Thilthorpe and Fogarty are a balanced and dangerous group, and individually have the power to inflict carnage. Fogarty may be missing and that is no small benefit to Fremantle, however the Crows still have depth to cover if he does.

Fremantle do have plausible match ups for the Crows forwards, but so far this season we have looked a little clunky in defence. The game plan has had a touch of schizophrenia about it with some uncertainty about whether the ball should be transferred slowly sideways, and then back again, or zoomed forward. Many fans have a different answer to that dilemma than the coach, and the players seem to be caught in two minds by the whisperings in the ears.

In contrast, Nicks appears to have his team singing from the same song book. He is unleashing some forward half mayhem. Longmuir seems to be constraining the talent he has in his backline arsenal.

It is a tough game for Fremantle. An away game at a venue we don't perform well. A hostile crowd. It should be a great contest, and I'm tipping some fireworks.

Go Dockers. Brayshaw BOG. Walters another 4 goals. 9 point margin. 4 points in the bag.

Haven't got a fogerty who's going to win this one, but on that front, guess I'm not the sloane ranger, it could all Hinge on who we keep Tabs on in their forward line. Not sure where JLO rankin's Rochelle, Butts he'll be Keane for a fast runner (or Walker). Regardless, a prompt, Sturt, goalkicker wouldn't go Amiss, and a pearceing kick wouldn't be Sorong. Still, at the end of the day we've got big Cox.

No rest for the wicked. We are in need of a statement, and that statement needs to take the form of an away win. Yes it ain't easy, but it is what we need.

This round we are up against a side that has taken the reverse path in their rebuild. We have built from defence pumping some prodigious talent into our backline via some valuable high draft picks; the Crows have prioritised their forward half.

Amongst their excitement machines Rankine, Rachelle, Thilthorpe and Fogarty are a balanced and dangerous group, and individually have the power to inflict carnage. Fogarty may be missing and that is no small benefit to Fremantle, however the Crows still have depth to cover if he does.

Fremantle do have plausible match ups for the Crows forwards, but so far this season we have looked a little clunky in defence. The game plan has had a touch of schizophrenia about it with some uncertainty about whether the ball should be transferred slowly sideways, and then back again, or zoomed forward. Many fans have a different answer to that dilemma than the coach, and the players seem to be caught in two minds by the whisperings in the ears.

In contrast, Nicks appears to have his team singing from the same song book. He is unleashing some forward half mayhem. Longmuir seems to be constraining the talent he has in his backline arsenal.

It is a tough game for Fremantle. An away game at a venue we don't perform well. A hostile crowd. It should be a great contest, and I'm tipping some fireworks.

Go Dockers. Brayshaw BOG. Walters another 4 goals. 9 point margin. 4 points in the bag.
9 point margin to whom ?

Haven't got a fogerty who's going to win this one, but on that front, guess I'm not the sloane ranger, it could all Hinge on who we keep Tabs on in their forward line. Not sure where JLO rankin's Rochelle, Butts he'll be Keane for a fast runner (or Walker). Regardless, a prompt, Sturt, goalkicker wouldn't go Amiss, and a pearceing kick wouldn't be Sorong. Still, at the end of the day we've got big Cox.
GOOD GRIEF! You guys need to get a life!!

This is going to be a really tough task IMO. I’d be very happy to see Walker in and go to Rankine.
We will need to win the midfield battle comprehensively to win the match. If we let Adelaide break at 50:50 in the midfield, their forwards will easily outscore ours.
Will probably need Brayshaw and Serong both in the votes to get this task successfully completed.
Do people trust our mids to get it done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be a really tough task IMO. I’d be very happy to see Walker in and go to Rankine.
We will need to win the midfield battle comprehensively to win the match. If we let Adelaide break at 50:50 in the midfield, their forwards will easily outscore ours.
Will probably need Brayshaw and Serong both in the votes to get this task successfully completed.
Do people trust our mids to get it done?
But where are the shitty puns?

It seems to really worrell you. Scholl we talk about the bond you seem to have with some posters and not others. You may find yourself needing to back pedlar on your comments or at least cook up some new ones.

You are too powerful for us mortals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adelaide are going to be missing a few important players as well in McAdam, Pedlar (who was a big reason behind their win on the weekend), Fogarty and possibly Berry. Missing Berry would be big for us getting on top in the middle as I assume they'd bring in Schoenberg who is terrible defensively

Adelaide are going to be missing a few important players as well in McAdam, Pedlar (who was a big reason behind their win on the weekend), Fogarty and possibly Berry. Missing Berry would be big for us getting on top in the middle as I assume they'd bring in Schoenberg who is terrible defensively
Isn't Berry averaging like 10 disposals this year? I know he tackles but that's putrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back