Competition NAFL Reserves - Hub Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking, how about we put a bit of a wager on this comp. All competitors in this comp have to put the Premiers name and status in their sig for a week. For example "GANTY's DARWIN DROPBEARS NAFL RESERVES PREMERS 2014!!". If I can get a like on this post from all participants in this comp it will be a goer. St Mark Dylan8 HaroCant ll NM Design drawza 4321 Volta theGBexperience

Ladder after round 2

round2_zpsdec49bfb.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In anticipation of logo round, I'd like to point out that logos are not really my thing. In fact, I was really, really close to entering this as my logo:
oldlogo_zps89c7bb2e.png

Thats alright, im not too good at logos either, but whats with the swag cap?

After embarrassing the club at a press conference and then remaining scoreless in Round 4 of the NAFL Reserves I, the Chairman of the Darwin Dropbears, along with my board have decided to terminate both Dennis Pagan's and Glenn Archer's coaching contracts. The board and I have spoken to all the candidates for the new openings and are pleased to welcome Leigh Matthews and Leigh Tudor as Senior Coach and Senior Assistant Coach respectively. Most of you will know Matthews for his 4 Premierships whilst coaching at Collingwood and Brisbane, and Leigh Tudor having played a part in several Premierships in a coaching capacity will be of great value to us as part of the coaching panel.
Regards
Chairman of the Darwin DropBears

After the not so good start by the Rovers, all AFL coaches will be on a rotation roster to coach the Rovers, no further comments will be given.

I hope they are getting paid like Scott Watters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back