Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way they'd pay out a coach with 2 full years to run, we've made that bed

Not unless there was some performance clause in his contract that meant not making the finals this year made him vulnerable to be sacked without being paid? And Fagan has indicated he will be exercising that right?

Sounding more and more like a high profile sacking. Would think that perhaps they'd have a pretty decent replacement in the mix if they're going ahead with it.

We are all going to get an idea about the integrity of this radio station in about 30 minutes.

If it is the coach I really hope there is a Lyon style replacement ready, don't want to go on any longer with so many unknowns, especially when trying to keep players and talking to players we are wanting to trade in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current listed player busted with drugs ?
I reckon it's that or Sando.

If he's scared to say it, it has to be big. Hence maybe they are finding out if they can legally say it? (if it's drugs).

Bicks or Smart isn't worth getting to excited about... (even by their biggest fans).

How serious are you being? I was actually just thinking the other day that Freo has more or less reached the end of the line and Ross will move on and leave them for dead.
I have no sources, insiders or connections to anyone that knows anything about anything. Just a wild guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back