Hyundai A-League: Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with a point and some positive movement this weekend in Wellington. Will David Villa actually crack a smile this weekend..that's the key question.

Write off the Victory at your peril, we've had an undefeated pre-season and Berisha is looking in fine form. Hopefully I can get down there on Friday night. Plenty of pundits have tipped us for the title, but I wouldn't go that far yet

On paper they're very decent but Muscat has proved nothing as a coach yet. Would still see Brisbane as the best team. They're the most settled even sans the gypsy.

I've never watched a soccer game in its entirety before, nor have I have been to Suncorp. I was thinking that, being from Brissy, I might get into the A-League since it's the off-season.

Any tips for enjoying the game? I've never been a big fan of soccer - I find it pretty boring tbh. I'd love some recommendations on how to enjoy the game because it's the most popular sport in the world for a reason...

Cheers :)
Throw a small bet on it and grab a beer. For someone who has never watched before I would recommend getting into the EPL first. FIFA 15 suggestion is good as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back