Preview It's official. We have Brisbane round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Them having a shaky backline is only half the struggle in terms of exploiting it.

We are going to have to be a hell of a lot better with our ball out of the middle at centrebounces, and just generally being wasteful and wayward at clearances.

Not much point in forward dominance when you can't exploit it.

Them having a shaky backline is only half the struggle in terms of exploiting it.

We are going to have to be a hell of a lot better with our ball out of the middle at centrebounces, and just generally being wasteful and wayward at clearances.

Not much point in forward dominance when you can't exploit it.

Cloke to kick 5+

Cloke to kick 5+

Wouldn't surprise me.

I have a feeling Adams is going to be an absolute clearance monster next season, he was building towards it at the end of this year before injury, and I feel with another preseason under his belt he is going to be our go to extractor.

Adams -> Varcoe -> Cloke -> Missing from 15 out directly in front Goal

Wouldn't surprise me.

I have a feeling Adams is going to be an absolute clearance monster next season, he was building towards it at the end of this year before injury, and I feel with another preseason under his belt he is going to be our go to extractor.

Adams -> Varcoe -> Cloke -> Missing from 15 out directly in front Goal

I'm thinking

Adams -> Freeman-> Varcoe -> goal.

Brisbane over there a Saturday twilight game, crap venue, crap time slot and crap opposition great way to start the year

It's actually a Saturday night game. And it's also a channel 7 game. Which means the only crap you will have to endure is brian taylor

I'm thinking
Pendlebury -> goal
Im thinking
pendlebury---------> smashes his way past beams ------->fends off the hack hanley----->runs from 50 and splits the middle of the goals

I'm thinking
Pendlebury -> goal
Im thinking
pendlebury---------> smashes his way past beams ------->fends off the hack hanley----->runs from 50 and splits the middle of the goals

It's been announced that we have Collingwood Rd1 at the GABBA in 2015.

How fricken big is this game for us. I'm not one for predicting crowds but anything under 30k would be a huge loss.

I don't know whether it's just me but this has made me even more excited about next year. Taking on the old enemy at the GABBA. Beams to make his debut for the lions.

Doesn't get too much bigger than this for us threw the H&A season.

Go lions.

This was posted on the Lions board - Pretty hard to contain the excitement up North - WOW, they might push 30k in the crowd!

Deplorable - What a joke. We shouldnt get out of bed for anything under 30k

This was posted on the Lions board - Pretty hard to contain the excitement up North - WOW, they might push 30k in the crowd!

Deplorable - What a joke. We shouldnt get out of bed for anything under 30k

And yet, the same game at the MCG this year got just above 30k, with 6-7k of them being Lions supporters. No doubt, this will be one of the biggest games at the Gabba in quite a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet, the same game at the MCG this year got just above 30k, with 6-7k of them being Lions supporters. No doubt, this will be one of the biggest games at the Gabba in quite a while.
Agree - But round 21 where Collingwood were not playing well enough to make finals playing a team towards the bottom of the ladder compared to round 1 is chalk and cheese. That round 21 game last year just shows where both teams were at.

Richmond twice apparentely :D

Two wins you can pencil in right there. Include the blues as well we have four wins. Good start :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back