Mega Thread Clangerfield and Pick 50 gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn - Picks 9, 28 and steak knives Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I could talk about 119, continual financial deficits, tarps, multiple instances of rape in the adelaide parklands, draft tampering in 97, having to be propped up by the Sanfl which makes port power fans' blood boil, years of crappy sponsors not to mention myatm (lol), your famous pre match wank fest which was stolen from Newcastle Knights, two dopers playing for your club, dream injury run under slops ken, John butcher and the departure of a favourite son in Burgoyne, but I'm busy at the cricket so will save it for another time.

You could talk about all that, but the only things that are close to relevant these days are the "wankfest" (that clubs now seem to be trying to emulate), the "doping" (unproven that the players had anything to do with it, and it clearly didn't help their performance), and Butcher (subaru-level straw grasping). Port are turning everything around, while the Crows continue to provide the LOLz.

I could talk about 119, continual financial deficits, tarps, multiple instances of rape in the adelaide parklands, draft tampering in 97, having to be propped up by the Sanfl which makes port power fans' blood boil, years of crappy sponsors not to mention myatm (lol), your famous pre match wank fest which was stolen from Newcastle Knights, two dopers playing for your club, dream injury run under slops ken, John butcher and the departure of a favourite son in Burgoyne, but I'm busy at the cricket so will save it for another time.

2001-2003 chokes, 165, 138, Goosestepping, bowing, re-signing Williams , sacking Williams 6 games in , signing Primus , sacking Primus, knocking back Chris Scott, fist pumping beat box dancer, Creeds, Revolutions, Creeds again, lowest ever score @ AAMI, lowest ever crowd @ AAMI .......
Oh...nearly forgot .....Trade Kane ,keep Kane, 12 votes wins your B & F , no votes awarded one round because not one player deserved 1 vote, sack C Cornes then ask for a trade for C Cornes , Sack Brogan , then ask for a trade for Brogan,

s**t...how could I forget -
First team to lose to the Suns - thanks Justin ....you lived up to expectation
Lost to GWS - Thanks GWS - never saw the stats freak again........

Last edited:
subaru why hasn't Dangerfield re-signed yet? I thought it was a high priority to get the deal done ASAP

Who are you and why are you asking me that ?

Please don't tell me one of my ignored stalkers has asked YOU to ask ME ?

Who are you

Are you coming onto me? :confused:

why are you asking me that ?

Because I want to know.

Re-signing Dangerfield has been a top priority for a long time.

Tex committed weeks ago - because no one else wants him now that he's damaged goods.

Why hasn't Dangerfield, the heart and soul of the Camry's signed yet?

You could talk about all that, but the only things that are close to relevant these days are the "wankfest" (that clubs now seem to be trying to emulate), the "doping" (unproven that the players had anything to do with it, and it clearly didn't help their performance), and Butcher (subaru-level straw grasping). Port are turning everything around, while the Crows continue to provide the LOLz.

Unproven ......matter of time ...what circumstance did NOT included Ryder and Monfries in the programme ?
Essendon cop it in the neck - those two will also. Or will they get off ? Hope Port doesn;t have to come up with money for a court case......Ha
Hey - Butcher has nothing to do with me.
I told you all back then he was no good!!!!
But you all came up with this Future s**t......still cracks me up:D

Poor Bastard - has to live with that the rest of his life !:(:$

Last edited:
You were laughing that we picked "Hammies" Hartlett over Daniel Rich too :rolleyes:

I still rate Rich over Half Back Hamish with the dodgy hammies

You picked Butcher over Nathan Fyfe and Talia

Actually - I could have just left it at you picked Butcher @ 8
That in itself is funny enough !!!!!!

It took you 5 minutes to read that? Well at least you're improving, have a gold star :$

youre-special-reward-star.png

You're not doing it right..

upload_2014-12-10_15-49-23.jpeg

I'm scared that you lot might snap soon, you've been through so much lately I'm not sure how much more your feeble minds can handle. You've had:
  • key players walking out for the last few years
  • your club has been busted for cheating and punished
  • your leadership group includes a guy who injured his mate when he crashed into a tree while hooning, a few who speeds dangerously because his cat was carsick, a guy who's been responsible for the long term injuries of two players during "training mishaps", a guy who gets busted drinking while he's meant to be in rehab, and two contenders for the captaincy don't appear to be confident enough in the club to sign the contracts in front of them.
  • your club has treated its members like s**t for years
  • the next Messiah gets his contract extended early, then fired 6 months later, costing you $1mil or so
  • you've fallen so far behind Port on the field and in the national media it's not funny*
That, everything else I've forgotten, and now the fact that the future "greatest Crow ever" is going to derail your season so he can get maximum camera time......... well....... if he leaves too half the state is going to go Full-Lindy :eek:

*(I lie, it's pretty damn funny)[/QUOTE]

No you don't you are as obsessed with your big brother more than any other papsie on here.

Bar jumbo who can't help himself.

No you don't you are as obsessed with your big brother more than any other papsie on here.

Bar jumbo who can't help himself.

I still rate Rich over Half Back Hamish with the dodgy hammies

You picked Butcher over Nathan Fyfe and Talia

Actually - I could have just left it at you picked Butcher @ 8
That in itself is funny enough !!!!!!
Why are you obsessing over Butcher when the real question is WHY HASN'T DANGERFIELD SIGNED!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is captaining the Kamry Krows in 2015?
Why won't Flattrack Dangershank sign?

What they haven't offered him the captaincy?

Probably waiting until they do, sounds about right for Patrick "me me me" Dangerfield.

patty_zps620d840b.jpg

"I was right here in front of you about to cover myself in glory and kick the winning goal. WTF is wrong with you, I'M RIGHT HERE."

Ignoring is for people like Jumbo who can't construct an intelligent post. You're almost at his level, but not quite.

subaru has a few on ignore if you would believe her.

Hey Subi, Vikingblood thinks you cant construct an intelligent post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back