Official Match Thread S19 R7-West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess what boys, it's my birthday on Sunday this week. Hopefully okeydoke7 can pass on the lucky charm to me and we get up and have a good win and continue WCWs great run for the spoon :thumbsu: #geauxhawks

Edit* Now that I've said that, betcha they'll pull out a Bradbury

The joy of low standards is your never disappointed ;)

Isn't that right Hawks?
You're one to talk. If our standards are low then you're standards are so ******* low. Like ours are as high as Justin Bieber and your's are as low as this guy:
smallest-man-from-nepal-02.jpg

You're one to talk. If our standards are low then you're standards are so ******* low. Like ours are as high as Justin Bieber and your's are as low as this guy:
I think having standards as high as Justin Bieber isn't something to boast about...

Also what's wrong with that guy? Looks like a pretty decent FP prospect. Could replace Freshy if needed!

He doesn't look like he has low standards. #HaroForCaptain

Clarkey tried recruiting me to the Port Swamprats last week, I put myself into the FA market instead and chose the mighty hawks at the end of it
So great to see just like Okeydoke7, you're as unloyal as they come :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So great to see just like Okeydoke7, you're as unloyal as they come :).

One does not simply have loyalty, one learns its value and gains it through deep personal experience. Such is the nature of the East Side Experience.

*The East Side Experience is a trademark of East Side Mental Manipulation Services, a subsidiary of East Side World Domination Enterprises Ltd.

Meanwhile, those of us with our heads not up our arses will just get on with the banter, shall we?

Useless Wonders can kiss my feathery backside! Hawks by 5 goals.

#geauxhawks

Where would you like the kiss? Bit of a weird thing to have to do...but if it's worth 6 goals, I'll take the hit!

Carn Wonders

(*quietly slips back into the distance*)

Where would you like the kiss? Bit of a weird thing to have to do...but if it's worth 6 goals, I'll take the hit!

Carn Wonders

(*quietly slips back into the distance*)

Who said it was worth six goals?

And who said the goals would go to you???

I think I deserve them just for letting Wonders near my rear end...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back