Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would make sense if Cech is coming.

I think people are way too harsh on Ospina. Good, solid keeper. I'd be happy to keep him but that's football.
Yeah if Cech is coming we have to get rid of one of them, unfortunate for Ospina as he has been very solid but the club is thinking of the future. I think Szez has the potential to be a great keeper while Ospina will never reach the heights, just doesn't have the right physical attributes.

They won because all the other big clubs got relegated by a former Inter official.

Shhh. If they read this forum they might release Kovacic if Faith butters them up enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or he could do an RVP in his final years at Arsenal....refuse to sign a new contract and have the best seasons of his career then leave for a rival.

You're right though anything can happen.

I don't have a dog in this fight so don't care much either way.
It's not the same though cos RVP was already on mega money so it's fine to run down a contract. Sterling isnt on mega money yet. So he will want the security of a big contract. He risks a lot if we decide to keep him for his final two years of the current deal.

Portuguese right back Cedric Soares signs for Soton, from Sporting Club. 23 years old

Clyne replacement, Southampton are just incredibly well run atm.

At 23, he's already a Portuguese international and have signed him for just £3.5m, considering they are expected to get £15m for Clyne, thats brilliant work.

Apparently we've got Witsel lined up to replace Mikel who seems off to the middle east.

Fair upgrade that if it happens
Chelsea might have completed my yearly first FM transfer! Only been doing it for about 5 years!

Last edited:
It's not the same though cos RVP was already on mega money so it's fine to run down a contract. Sterling isnt on mega money yet. So he will want the security of a big contract. He risks a lot if we decide to keep him for his final two years of the current deal.
IIRC, United doubled Van Persie's contract, 125k to 250k per week. The $$$ upgrade will be similar for Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back