Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So with Galolatasary joining in the RVP race ... where do people predict he will be going?
Wouldn't be surprised if some big oil money got thrown at him but doubt he'd move to such a league. His high wage and whether he'll expect to keep on the same amount of coin will dictate it I reckon.

15m price tag set for Remy.
Yeah I'll be surprised if they get more than $12M for him really.

Still, I think Crystal Palace might be willing to pay that (considering how badly Pardew wants a top striker), don't know if West Ham would, well it'd be a choice b/w him and Austin, and when you consider age + home grown status, I'd probably just lean towards Austin b/w the 2.

So is Deulofeu joining Everton or what? Keen to see him back in the PL and at Everton.
He got linked with us and another club as well from memory in the past week.

But reading the articles, looks like Everton are getting him for $3M, which is pretty damn good business really. Just hasn't been fully confirmed yet though.

Interesting to read that he had attitude problems under Emery at Sevilla though last season supposedly.

Yeah I'll be surprised if they get more than $12M for him really.

Still, I think Crystal Palace might be willing to pay that (considering how badly Pardew wants a top striker), don't know if West Ham would, well it'd be a choice b/w him and Austin, and when you consider age + home grown status, I'd probably just lean towards Austin b/w the 2.

I dont think we want to sell anyway.

I'd take Remy at United, more so for under 15m. Improvement on all of our strikers besides RvP (who should go) and Rooney.

It's even debatable that he isn't better than RvP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw United being linked to Lukaku, felt at the time is was a lot that Everton paid but not drastic. Could be anything, oozes talent but Everton wouldn't sell for a loss and I wouldn't pay what they did.

Ryo Miyaichi joins St Pauli on a free from Arsenal. Sad as I had high hopes for him.

Semi Ajayi has also joined Cardiff City from Arsenal after a successful loan - it is a transfer but no details have been released yet.

Good pickup by Cardiff, 6'3 Nigerian Under 21 defender and he made the bench for the Arsenal first team a few times I think.

Hopefully some kind of sell on clause in there.

Why would a club pay a massive signing on bonus to any player to make up for a lack of wages paid to that player by their previous club? :drunk:

On another note, looking like we still might get to see Glen Johnson ply his trade in the Premier League. Looking forward to him breaking the leg of one of our players.
BmQV5.gif
It would be a massive signing on bonus because they are getting the player on the cheap.

Ryo Miyaichi joins St Pauli on a free from Arsenal. Sad as I had high hopes for him.

Semi Ajayi has also joined Cardiff City from Arsenal after a successful loan - it is a transfer but no details have been released yet.

Good pickup by Cardiff, 6'3 Nigerian Under 21 defender and he made the bench for the Arsenal first team a few times I think.

Hopefully some kind of sell on clause in there.

Ryo sort of filtered away. Had huge early wraps on him if I remember correctly.

Ryo sort of filtered away. Had huge early wraps on him if I remember correctly.

Ryodinho!

Yeah lightening quick with some skill, had a really good first loan with Feyenoord but constant injuries and being bounced around to loan clubs have taken their toll.

Hopefully he can settle in Germany which seems to be quite favourable to Japanese talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back