Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if srs

Every club is buying or trying to sell in order to buy better. Fighting probably the wrong word, chasing is probably what I was after.

You mean like we lol whenever Real or Barca want to buy a shiny new toy?

Ryo sort of filtered away. Had huge early wraps on him if I remember correctly.
Ryo's massive trait is he's Sterling level quick, if not quicker. His game was built around that. The EPL finds that kind of player out eventually.

You mean like we lol whenever Real or Barca want to buy a shiny new toy?
Give this man a biscuit.
You're bringing them up like they matter. If you can't answer a simple question, then back at you.
They don't matter? I must have forgot football doesn't exist outside the Premier League. Relax mate, it's Friday.

Ryo sort of filtered away. Had huge early wraps on him if I remember correctly.

Big wraps. Either the Japanese Messi or the Japanese Ronaldo depending on who had their hands in their pants the most while describing him.

Injuries, loan after loan... at that, the early word was he'd be a superstar but he never grew from potential. Not for a club like ours, anyway.

Na, probably just hoping they draw them in the UCL group stages.
They would be stupid then as we're in the same pot and can't be in the same group.

But given we've taken points off Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Napoli (when they were good), Roma, Dortmund (when they were good) in the groups in recent years I doubt any side will be desperate to come up against us.

Except Barca. They'd love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really glad to hear that Bamford wants to prove himself at Chelsea.

This along with the rumours of Traore getting a work permit are great news(i do wonder if this means Remy will be sold though).

Will be nice to see our loan army starting to fill a good chunk of our squad.

This along with the rumours of Traore getting a work permit are great news(i do wonder if this means Remy will be sold though).

Will be nice to see our loan army starting to fill a good chunk of our squad.
Would be happy with 3 options of Costa, Remy, Bamford with Traore playing time as an AM and a striker at times as well. But it seems a billion% confirmed that Falcao will be at Chelsea, so I'm curious how it's gonna look.

IMO, Traore and Loftus-Cheek should be on the bench every game.

Would be happy with 3 options of Costa, Remy, Bamford with Traore playing time as an AM and a striker at times as well. But it seems a billion% confirmed that Falcao will be at Chelsea, so I'm curious how it's gonna look.

IMO, Traore and Loftus-Cheek should be on the bench every game.

Heard a few suggestions that the Chelsea-Falcao link is just Mourinho doing Mendes a favour talking up his client. Not sure how much truth there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back