Certified Legendary Thread Dangerfield to the SUNS? Bought to you by SKAV

What the FLICK is going on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was anyone expecting anything other than a post like this today? I'm not calling you a liar Skav but it was pretty predictable that a post like this was coming today. The rumour hasn't really advanced at all but most people are still hooked so I guess that's all that matters at this stage. As has already been stated, the people will need something more concrete soon otherwise they'll start writing this one off. An email screenshot would be much appreciated. I'm sure every GC supporter would love to see this become a reality but it is seeming less likely.

Maybe Pot Stirrer could get in contact with his real estate friend again and ask how the apartment inspection went last week with the 'soccer player's wife'.
fixed

Haha well we are in the same room at the moment
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to confess my addition to the rumour. I have no doubt it will add signifcant weight.

As I just flown back from Adelaide yesterday, I had a dream last night. As I had flown down to visit my grandmother, I was out throwing the garbage out, and found an old rubber bouncy ball in the garden from many a year ago. So as I'm walking back decide To start throwing it against the wall and mucking around....through the back gate in walks a young pasty Patrick. We begin to talk jibberish throwing the ball and bouncing it off various angles trying to outdo each other. Suffice to say I beat him in landing more difficult trick shots with a bouncy ball. We went inside to get a drink of water, and mum walked past the kitchen, "what's Patty doing here?" I replied, "dunno mum, I wonder if he is coming to the Suns next year?" Patty nodded yes.

You can't fight it guys. It just makes sense.

I have to confess my addition to the rumour. I have no doubt it will add signifcant weight.

As I just flown back from Adelaide yesterday, I had a dream last night. As I had flown down to visit my grandmother, I was out throwing the garbage out, and found an old rubber bouncy ball in the garden from many a year ago. So as I'm walking back decide To start throwing it against the wall and mucking around....through the back gate in walks a young pasty Patrick. We begin to talk jibberish throwing the ball and bouncing it off various angles trying to outdo each other. Suffice to say I beat him in landing more difficult trick shots with a bouncy ball. We went inside to get a drink of water, and mum walked past the kitchen, "what's Patty doing here?" I replied, "dunno mum, I wonder if he is coming to the Suns next year?" Patty nodded yes.

You can't fight it guys. It just makes sense.
If supernova_ is dreaming about it then it must be true!

View attachment 173754

Holy ****. This is massive. I called him straight after I got that and he wasn't ******* around. I even asked him if he knew who Patrick Dangerfield was and he asked if that was a fake name hahahaha **** I'm so excited
Hey now! We have a little bit more information!!

Looking forward to reading what you can find out tomorrow.

I just want to say too that I don't really know this guy too well. I see him maybe 2 or 3 times a year around the place and we generally only talk to each other when either of us need something. In saying that, he has no reason to make s**t up and given he has no interest in sport whatsoever, I can't see why he'd go along with something he has no idea about

View attachment 173754

Holy ****. This is massive. I called him straight after I got that and he wasn't ******* around. I even asked him if he knew who Patrick Dangerfield was and he asked if that was a fake name hahahaha **** I'm so excited
Well this post will keep this thread ticking another 5 pages or so before we're all demanding something more. If nothing else it gives us hope.

Back