Bumped Bring back wellingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring_Back_Brad

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
anyone know if he's out of contract at west coast?
We should make a play to bring him home to the pies.
Champion player and would be a massive upgrade on Toovey/Sinclair.
Should never have let him go.

Wellingham plays one good game in 3yrs and now want him back? His last game for us against Swans in 2012 Prelim was pathetic, limp effort after limp effort.

He even admitted he partied too much while in Melbourne.

I'll take Grundy everyday of the week
He's grown up now and is probably the best running defender in the comp.
he always had the talent to be elite, we sent him away to mature now it's time to bring him back.
The prodigal son to return like taz.

Wellingham plays one good game in 3yrs and now want him back? His last game for us against Swans in 2012 Prelim was pathetic, limp effort after limp effort.

He even admitted he partied too much while in Melbourne.

I'll take Grundy everyday of the week
We could have kept Wellingham and held on to ceglar. Maybe if we had traded out someone else we would have got Grundy anyway.

He wanted to go back home.....I am wrapt he is playing good finals footy.

P.S Grundy goes ok also ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know if he's out of contract at west coast?
We should make a play to bring him home to the pies.
Champion player and would be a massive upgrade on Toovey/Sinclair.
Should never have let him go.
Went home for family reasons why would he want to come back? Plus Eagles just entering premiership window.

He wanted to go back home.....I am wrapt he us playing good finals footy.

We would of still got grundy in draft anyway, west coast had cox, nic nat and lycett so would not hav chosen another ruckman.

Wellers wanted to go home anyway as others hav said. He is a player we lack, speed with skill who breaks the lines.

He wanted to go back home.....I am wrapt he is playing good finals footy.

Win/Win trade. Good luck to him, he'd stagnated at the Pies and wanted to go home so all the best to him and we've set ourselves up with Grundy.
He didn't want to leave he had really close mates in Melbourne and at the club. Bucks didn't like him, he was given the choice to save face and say publicly he wanted to leave rather than being forced out.

He didn't want to leave he had really close mates in Melbourne and at the club. Bucks didn't like him, he was given the choice to save face and say publicly he wanted to leave rather than being forced out.
In his article in the Age today he said he wanted to go home.

Obviously you know something different.

I agree with you he would fit in nicely in our team.

Win/win trade. Wellingham as the midfielder he was traded in to be was a dud, got tagged out of it by a trampoline. Has flourished at half back though.

Still, I do that trade every day of the week because we got Grundy out of it.

Congrats to him, glad to see he's playing ripping footy.

Good to see him doing so well. Aside from the umpires (and I am unbiased in this match) he has been WCE most damaging player.

I'm not talking about giving up Grundy I'm talking about bringing wellers back, same way we did for taz.
We could offer west coast Sinclair and Toovey, maybe that rat freeman as well.

I'm not talking about giving up Grundy I'm talking about bringing wellers back, same way we did for taz.
We could offer west coast Sinclair and Toovey, maybe that rat freeman as well.
Difference is Taz is a Victorian, Wellingham is from W.A.

Has signed a further 2 year contract just recently.
Still think we are way ahead yes he has had a ripper second half of the season. Was servicable in the first half of 2015.
Was in end out of the eagles team in 2013 and 14 , nearly retired due to the crap footy he played in those years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back