Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 13 - Sin City Swamprats vs. Baghdad Bandits at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

toxic's trophy wall of full backs
images

#toxicwaste

Relax, beez; I've got tonights' dinner

Ham and pineapple pizza for 20
1. Ring pizza shop. Say "20 large ham and pineapple pizzas, please. Deliver to Spooks Castle."
2. Wait 20 minutes
3.Eat, drink and be merry

Relax, beez; I've got tonights' dinner

Ham and pineapple pizza for 20
1. Ring pizza shop. Say "20 large ham and pineapple pizzas, please. Deliver to Spooks Castle."
2. Wait 20 minutes
3.Eat, drink and be merry
First you mock my recipes, then you deliberately place apostrophes in incorrect positions. What's next, you're going to actually play well on Sunday?

First you mock my recipes, then you deliberately place apostrophes in incorrect positions. What's next, you're going to actually play well on Sunday?
Actually, Beez, I play well EVERY Sunday.;)

BTW, you failed to point out that I failed to leave a space between the 3. and the E.

I am disappoint...

Sweet Potato and Beetroot Chips with Hummus

1 sweet potato
2 fresh beetroots
olive oil
paprika
cajun seasoning
cinnamon

For the hummus
600g chick peas
Juice of one lemon
2 tbsp tahini
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin
2 tbsp water

Using a mandolin, slice sweet potato and beetroot in to thin strips. Place on lined baking tray and sprinkle both sides with olive oil, paprika, cajun and cinnamon. Place in 180 degree preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.

Add all hummus ingredients to food processor and spin for one minute.

Place hummus in bowl and place in the middle of a large plate. Place sweet potato and beetroot chips around the plate and serve to guests. Use divine cooking skills to pick up.

:eek:Are you a freakin vegan or somethin??
I had tuna and bacon and eggs tonight. I'll tell you my special bacon recipe if you let us win on Sunday.

I had tuna and bacon and eggs tonight. I'll tell you my special bacon recipe if you let us win on Sunday.
Let me think about thatNO NEVER

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a young man I would have been jealous, not now. My afflictions outweigh yours
It's possible, but my dementia won't register this as a loss for long...

I could never understand why the Islamic Resistance Movement named themselves after a chick pea dip. o_O
I hate hummus. It smells.

I think I may be a bigot.

I got cut off. Seems you and I have been claiming for the same dependents the past 5 years. Someone actually manually checks records down there now

I guess you went first, so they were probably yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back