News Lewis Taylor charged over crime spree (and stealing a seatbelt buckle)

Remove this Banner Ad

No i am not having a go at Brisbane or anything, but it boggles the mind that a guy who just won the Rising Star, earning big money and being lauded in the media etc a few weeks later goes smashing car windows...seriously its such a ratbag druggy loser thing to do...what kind of person thinks smashing random peoples windows is fun?

So surprising didnt expect that from him.

No i am not having a go at Brisbane or anything, but it boggles the mind that a guy who just won the Rising Star, earning big money and being lauded in the media etc a few weeks later goes smashing car windows...seriously its such a ratbag druggy loser thing to do...what kind of person thinks smashing random peoples windows is fun?

So surprising didnt expect that from him.

A very drunk person with limited intelligence is my guess.

Hope he's made to pay for every cent of damage done. Not everyone is made of money and can afford to fix their possessions after morons decide to destroy them.

What a little idiot. Hope his senior teammates had a chat to him to impress that s**t like that is NOT on.

Hope he's made to pay for every cent of damage done. Not everyone is made of money and can afford to fix their possessions after morons decide to destroy them.

What a little idiot. Hope his senior teammates had a chat to him to impress that s**t like that is NOT on.
Absolutely agree, shocking behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club needs to give him a suspension for the first few rounds
#overthetopreaction

It happened 13 months ago. The club would've sanctioned him. A relatively serious property damage offence isn't the end of the world

Club needs to give him a suspension for the first few rounds
Club has already said no further action will be taken.

This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion, yes what he did was stupid and reckless - he will surely pay the fine and a big lesson will have been learnt.

This was 13 months ago, let's not forget.

Club has already said no further action will be taken.

This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion, yes what he did was stupid and reckless - he will surely pay the fine and a big lesson will have been learnt.

This was 13 months ago, let's not forget.
Exactly. Pay back the 10k in damages owed and perhaps an extra 25-50% for compo (Just putting it out there.)

He has learned his lesson, the Victorian media will be blowing this out completely.

Just waiting for the A Current Affair story about the guy who's mentally scarred from waking up and finding his windscreen damaged.
It was in a wrecking yard, so don't think that will happen - though I know you're kidding :p

It was in a wrecking yard, so don't think that will happen - though I know you're kidding :p

No Lewis Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!

1200.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back