Carlos in Butterfly Effect
hqdefault.jpg

Blob in Wolverine
25bda46921bb217028e13bd3c0963ef6.jpg

Jeeves in Smokin Aces
tumblr_l2h54a2QTT1qc18xyo1_500.jpg

The commander in I Am Number Four
4528_No4_Durand_265px.jpg

David Caruso, the red headed star of the CSI TV series was also the "little too wet behind the ears" police deputy in the original First Blood (1982) who copped a nice 30cm hunting knife gash from Rambo in the right hamstring.
I only realized this about 2 years ago when I watched CSI; Miami for the 2nd or 3rd time...
David Caruso also played a main detective cop, in the first season of NYPD Blue. Until he wanted more money to carry on the role, then in came Jimmy Smits. Who was a presidential candidate in The West Wing. The Sipowitz character NYOD Blue , played by Dennis Franz, also played the copper character
Norman Buntz in Hill street Blues.

I saw Blythe Danner (Mrs Focker) in heaps of stuff in the last decade or so before it dawned on me that she was the love of Hawkeye's life in MASH ( one episode in 1976). I also never knew that she's Gwyneth Paltrow's mother

images

4752299_l2.jpg
Gwenyth Poltraw's MOTHER?????????????? Me either. She is in lots of things I know her face really well. But funny there are some actors that you know so well but never ever get their name . Do you remember the private detective in the first and best PSYCHO movie, he got knifed to death on the stairs by "momma", I have seen that bloke in countless parts , I haven't got a clue who he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A question for all you movie experts, well a sort of question, I am always amazed when actors have to play dead. I don't mean fall down and die cowboys stuff and lie still. I mean really good, don't move a muscle and facial dead play?
Remember the dead hillbilly in Deliverence with the arrow through his throat , I know they probably sequence bits all the time and rest, then do the scene re establish theres a word continuity I think for that?
But when the camera is rolling, gee they are good some of them, its creepy!

Xena Warrior Princess:

xena-a-friend-in-need-season-6-xena-warrior-princess-1213249_967_1200.jpg

Ron's partner on Parks and Recreation:

parks.jpg

She's gorgeous, she played in an aussie outback and thriller series a year or so ago , brilliant can't remember the name of the show , but she also played the wife of the owner of the gladiators, Batius, in Spatacus the TV series. Lucy Lawless is beautiful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back