VFL Round 3 - Collingwood vs Essendon at Victoria Park (Pies lost 48-133, Cloke kicked 2 goals)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what terrifies me. I thought Caff was finished a year ago yet Buckley names him in our leadership group.I really have no idea what they are thinking down there.

Isn't the leadership group voted for by the players?

The ghosts of Vic park should come out and kick some butt for that performance.
Pants, daicos, Ricky, Billy and fatui Atatta would be very pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one player is putting there hand up for a senior call up.
Broomhead very disappointing. Willis has not stood out since quarter time. Marsh and White good in defense.
Hard to judge Cloke's form when the ball is never down there and when it does get there he gets crucified by the umps. That said, he's still not good enough.
Macaffer might never play for Collingwood seniors again.
Sier has disappointed.

Trappings interview - he basically said " I've Inhereted this turd of a game plan from Bucks and there is F all I can do to winning this game"

Unfortunately something is very wrong with this club.
The game has changed and is quicker then ever , but we are so slow and still playing the chip across the backline strategy.
Unfortunately we have been left behind.

It's no coincidence Richmond another slow side is in the same crisis. Their vfl side lost to Frankston yesterday- Frankston hasn't won for 2 years.
Buckley and Hardwick seem to have not e progressed with the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately something is very wrong with this club.
The game has changed and is quicker then ever , but we are so slow and still playing the chip across the backline strategy.
Unfortunately we have been left behind.

It's no coincidence Richmond another slow side is in the same crisis. Their vfl side lost to Frankston yesterday- Frankston hasn't won for 2 years.
Buckley and Hardwick seem to have progressed with the game.
Spot on....Bucks copied a dead and buried game plan and is too stubborn to change.

After all, Eddie has his back

I understand the frustration with Bucks and the coaching panel as they are under performing but a lot of people are showing a lot of disrespect for Bucks. Just remember he is a Brownlow medalist and as a player has served the club well. Just show a little more respect. Some of the posts are just getting out of hand and are very disrespectful.

Greg Baum ‏@GregBaum 4m4 minutes ago
Practising not throwing in the towel. #VFLCOLvESS
CgyYb-2UkAA66uw.jpg

I cannot believe how much of a rabble we are. Something is obviously going on inside the club that has had an effect on the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the talk of Split in the Club is looking Highly Likely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back