Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm planning on putting together a video, any chance i could get access to the (dare i say it) the Port, Bulldogs & last weeks Melbourne game by chance? :oops:

Cheers

Such horrible games, how/why could/would you make a video out of those games...... But I guess I should do it eventually, gimme a couple minutes.

Would it be possible to get seasons 1992 and 1993 up?

They wouldn't exist in digital format, unless we knew someone who worked for the AFL's archive department.
You might find the odd game here and there on youtube if you search hard enough, but otherwise no, games before 2003 are not available.

WOW - FANTASTIC WORK, WELL DONE. All of my cousins games (2011 - 2013) will be on here now. Thank you very much and well done for uploading games from years ago too.

Hey Spiral_Out, when do you think the round 15 game might be up? I know it was a bit of a stinker, but I've literally looked everywhere else first to find somewhere to watch it lol

It's now on YouTube for anyone still looking for this:-

Cheers mate. I should have gone to YouTube before writing my original comment, because I did immediately after and I watched the game lol

Hey Spiral_Out, when do you think the round 15 game might be up? I know it was a bit of a stinker, but I've literally looked everywhere else first to find somewhere to watch it lol

Games are out about 24 hours after the game, it's just when I can be bothered to put links up, and yeah when games are boring or we lose coming here doesn't enter my mind for that week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back