Media M95 Media: Your Team's Most Overrated Poster

Remove this Banner Ad

No but you get a Minor Premier one................i think.................have you changed that yet Millky95 ?
When I'm in the committee it's the first thing I am bringing up

Beers aren't hard enough for me. I need something stronger. I am injecting pure alcohol into my veins via IV as we speak.

just-hook-it-to-my-veins-o.gif

When I'm in the committee it's the first thing I am bringing up

Cute that you actually think you're gunna get in their after this...

The funniest thing is Millky95 doesn't realise I actually have to make the hand over official in the committee room before you are added to it and made Captain...

You flog.

Ant Bear , Close Contest , Butler - this is your time to shine.
Nup, don't want it anymore. Had your chance to pick the clear best candidate for the captaincy and didn't.

Now I'll set up a deck chair at back pocket and enjoy front row seats to the train wreck that is Millky's captaincy tenure. :D

Nup, don't want it anymore. Had your chance to pick the clear best candidate for the captaincy and didn't.

Now I'll set up a deck chair at back pocket and enjoy front row seats to the train wreck that is Millky's captaincy tenure. :D
Happy 8k posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funniest thing is Millky95 doesn't realise I actually have to make the hand over official in the committee room before you are added to it and made Captain...

You flog.

Ant Bear , Close Contest , Butler - this is your time to shine.
I tell you what Spook.... if you were to pull the rug out from under Millkys feet right at the last moment that would be the funniest thing ever...

Especially given the pride he clearly had when talking about it podcast before last...

Now I understand why Millky is the new captain
Just you wait for the day when Dean Towers kicks a goal after the siren to win the game...

for Richmond against us. :drunk:

Just you wait for the day when Dean Towers kicks a goal after the siren to win the game...

for Richmond against us. :drunk:
Or drags Adelaide over the line in Adelaide

Now that the finals players are out of the way, let's look at the first of our group of losers: the Sin City Swamprats

The out going captain gets a lot of praise for helping the Swamprats stay afloat but really, that's not the case. Those in Swamprats HQ know that he didn't do much. Two of the biggest rookies in S19 were signed by a player outside the club and their S20 rookie was from someone other than him. His signing of Quivorir showed how out of touch he is with the club, yet outside he is praised and well regarded. Not when you take a closer look. The club can only move forward now with him soon to no longer be the captain.

...aaand unsubscribed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back