Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

cant trade Event pokemon on the GTS anyway can you?

As an aside, I have almost finished my living Dex. Just missing the Legendries from Alpha Sapphire and Palkia from Ruby. Throw in the remaining Events for the rest of the year and ill be complete.
Well almost, missing Diance but im hopeful I can find one.
I've completed it mate and I've got a few spare legit Diance's.

Took me a few months to get to this stage. Each Pokemon (Bar certain unobtainable legendaries) I caught, evolved or bred myself in numerical order. I didn't want any Pokemon over the wonder trade because so many are hacks. I wanted a legit Pokedex so from now on with every new game I can transfer through the Pokemon bank. The funniest thing is I'm not a gamer at all, but have always loved Pokemon lol!

Once December hits I should have completed the Pokedex with all the legendaries we receive each month, but then I'll need to get on Sun & Moon!
IMG_8841.JPG IMG_8842.JPG IMG_8843.JPG IMG_8844.JPG IMG_8845.JPG IMG_8846.JPG IMG_8847.JPG IMG_8848.JPG IMG_8849.JPG IMG_8850.JPG

Last edited:
I've completed it mate and I've got a few spare legit Diance's.

Awesome mate. Might have to grab one off you if its not too much trouble at some stage.

Grats on the completion.

From Serebii:

"For those of you in Europe & Australia, a code has been released to give you the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. This is a second chance gift available only if you did not redeem a Mew code earlier this year. The code to obtain the Mew is MEW2016. It's currently unknown for how long this distribution will last."

From Serebii:

"For those of you in Europe & Australia, a code has been released to give you the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. This is a second chance gift available only if you did not redeem a Mew code earlier this year. The code to obtain the Mew is MEW2016. It's currently unknown for how long this distribution will last."
Doesn't let me get it.. I never got new before either..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In The Games Department
Pokémon ORAS - Mewtwo Event

For those of you internationally, a new event has been revealed. If you have participated in any Play! Pokémon VGC events, including Regionals, Premier Challenges, Nationals and even the International Challenge Battle Competitions, then you will receive an e-mail for a special Shiny Mewtwo with its Hidden Ability of Unnerve. The code will be distributed via e-mail in late July and the code will expire in August 21st 2016. You need to make sure your account has a valid e-mail by July 10th and that your account is opted into Play! Pokémon events before you participate in any. This Mewtwo matches the one given in Japan and comes with the Mewtwonite Y and is Level 100 with the moves Psystrike, Psychic, Recover & Aura Sphere

Damnnnn.

In The Games Department
Pokémon ORAS - Mewtwo Event

For those of you internationally, a new event has been revealed. If you have participated in any Play! Pokémon VGC events, including Regionals, Premier Challenges, Nationals and even the International Challenge Battle Competitions, then you will receive an e-mail for a special Shiny Mewtwo with its Hidden Ability of Unnerve. The code will be distributed via e-mail in late July and the code will expire in August 21st 2016. You need to make sure your account has a valid e-mail by July 10th and that your account is opted into Play! Pokémon events before you participate in any. This Mewtwo matches the one given in Japan and comes with the Mewtwonite Y and is Level 100 with the moves Psystrike, Psychic, Recover & Aura Sphere

Damnnnn.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hi guys,

With Gen 6 winding down and SuMo on the horizon, I'm really keen for one last Bigfooty gen 6 tournament.
I realise that we've already had 4 of a similar format and there is one technically still running that appears to have completely died, so my idea is to change the format completely.

What I'm looking to set up is going to be a 'gym leader challenge'.
Basically, Wowsk and I are going to team up and become a gym leader for 18 gyms (one for each type, obviously).
Every week or so, we will have 2-3 gyms 'open' ready for anyone on here to challenge on Pokemon Showdown.

The tournament side of it comes into play in that the winner is the player who collects the most badges by defeating the most gyms (we are looking at gold/silver/bronze badges depending on whether or not a rematch is needed to obtain them).

I'm thinking this might run a bit better than your standard tournament as it won't be slowed down by people who can't arrange battles with each other (if you don't arrange a battle you just won't get a badge, it doesn't exclude you going forward) and people can enter at any time.

We have specific rules which I'll post in detail later. I'm posting this now just to gauge people's potential interest and look for suggestions/ questions.

Last edited:
I like the idea.
I would also like to see a user has to maintain their same 6 man team vs each type or something.

Not really sure I like the idea of someone loading up on 6 fighting types vs the normal gym of the week.

Just Thinking more.

I instead suggest letting someone pick 18 pokemon at the beginning of everything and can chose from those 18 throughout.

Obviously 1 pokemon from each type (must be primary. so Delphox is Fire whereas Vicinti is Phychic)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back