Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2016 - Friday 9th September @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
JohnNicholls_Banner.jpg

Date: Friday 9 September 2016, 7:00pm

Venue: Crown Palladium, Melbourne

Dress Code: Lounge suit, women accordingly

Tickets: $220 Members | $235 Non-Members

Bookings and Enquiries:

Carlton FC Corporate Sales Phone: (03) 9389 6354
Email: corporatesales@carltonfc.com.au

Key Features:
• Live vote count for the Best & Fairest award
• Club awards presented
• Address from senior coach
• Address from the Club president
• Silent auction items

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booked my tickets, anyone else going to go? Gonna make a nite out of it, book in early to a flash room & have a day in the big smoke, maybe a swim in the crown pool, a few drinks with my mates the beast, the coach & the pres & celebrate the fact I am no longer fighting cancer. It's all gone like the blues bad days my friends !

Booked my tickets, anyone else going to go? Gonna make a nite out of it, book in early to a flash room & have a day in the big smoke, maybe a swim in the crown pool, a few drinks with my mates the beast, the coach & the pres & celebrate the fact I am no longer fighting cancer. It's all gone like the blues bad days my friends !
YES brilliant news ctacp!!!
I hope you have an absolute ripper of a night at the BnF and get to celebrate footloose and fancy free :D

& I've changed my avatar to a much happier one of me on the ski fields... Or I'm a swat sniper, one or the other !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back