Preview 2023 Semi Final - Carlton vs Melbourne Friday 15th September 7.50PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IN: Matthew Kennedy
OUT: Jack Martin (suspension), Harry McKay (concussion)

Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Alex CincottaMitch McGovernAdam Saad
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsMatthew Cottrell
Half-forwards:Sam DochertyTom De KoningMatthew Owies
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:David CuninghamGeorge HewettMatthew Kennedy
Caleb Marchbank
Emergencies:Paddy DowSam DurdinZac Fisher
Ollie Hollands

I'm am emotional mess right now and I'm not ashamed to admit it !!!

This club and my fellow Blue Baggers are almost my family (I have a really estranged and difficult relationship one with my own aside from my beautiful Mother)

Let's get this w Baggers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best mate (tigers supporter (I know right...)) and I always do KFC before a finals game with our teams playing. 2017, 2019 and 2020 we did it. 2023 and 2nd Friday of KFC is in its way.

Let's go baggers! And thanks Colonel Sanders
Did you hear about the 3 friends that were out driving around and a policeman pulled them over for speeding?

In fear of getting heavy fines one of them suggested that they make up famous names for themselves when the copper asked for their names.

Cop comes around to the window and asks for their names…

First bloke gave his name as Ronald McDonald. Police looked at him bemused and said that’s BS and for that I’m going to fine you an extra $500.

Second bloke gave his name as Hungry Jack. Again police said that’s BS…an extra $500 for you as well.

He asked the 3rd bloke and he gave his name as Ken. Police was pleasantly surprised that he gave a normal name so he told him he wouldn’t fine him for his honesty.

Just as the copper was about to walk away he asked…what is your surname by the way…he responded… tucky fried chicken.

Tipping the dumplings will sit about as comfortable as my dog's eye & dead horse. In fact if anyone sees a horse & dog running down Flinders Street, that was my dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back