Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsEd Curnow
Half-forwards:Sam WalshHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettAdam Cerra
Interchange:Alex CincottaOllie HollandsJosh Honey
Brodie Kemp
Emergencies:Lachie CowanZac FisherLachie Fogarty
Matthew Kennedy

Not bad that King Charlie stuff. Makes me realise how much I miss Fev and how much we all loved him during some dark times.

I'm getting a tad excited...3.5 hrs to go.

Go BLUES!
I remember feeling unusually excited and anxious hours before our last Brisbane game(been living in QLD. for decades, and I really want us to give these smug pricks a shellacking, or at least a defeat).
Six goals down by quarter time, game over, totally numb and relaxed from there on.
Just ******* do it, Carlton. Go Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So pumped for tonight. Has Round 10 against Swans vibe about it.

Lets roll this team!

Go Blues

"What we would like to see" is a far cry from most of the content. But Fisher isn't playing, so perhaps what we would like to see from the players named?

Your names are different to others

You have already put a line through his performance while suggesting others will play well to keep him out. Thats some crystal ball

Don't kid yourself, Fisher is well and truly a whipping boy this year

There will be plenty more names, whoever has a down game will be nominated as an out, and a VFL standard player will be the next coming of the dominator
I kid you not.

A bit like last week the key here isn't stopping Brisbane.

Quite simply, we win if we kick 15+ goals. We have to be confident to go out and hunt the game, and in particular, for our midfielders to push forward aggressively and put acores on the board

Last week we got this - 7 goals from the midfield and backline compared to 5 for the entirity of the previous 6 games. In the last quarter in partciular they were queuing up.

We have to be brave, attack like we were doing at this time last year (when we beat Sydney and took ourselves from 4-2 to 8-2), and forget our weaknesses. Yep, they will score on us if ter do that... and we need to lean into our strengths enough to score more than them, not try to defend them to death. Brisbane are too good to just shut up shop and hope that they defeat themselves - we have to go out and take it from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back