F1 round 12 Hockenheim

Remove this Banner Ad

"Colourful German TV personali-" *tv off*
dummkopf.png

I can't be bothered writing an essay now about now I have to go to work. But I'll say this. If Emerson Fittipaldi thinks Rosberg should've got a penalty. Then I'm expecting to see either Al Unser jr or Raul Boesel receive the 1989 Indy 500 trophy.

Jenson doing the Damon Hill?
What do you mean?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anywhere I can watch the full post race press conference online? Only video I see on youtube has annoying translator talking over the top.

Probably won't find much on youtube for a couple of days till a week, FOM are pretty good with taking down anything published straight after the race.

"Same thing right?"

Danny. M8.

Kvyat tees off on the Russian media. Hope someone keeps an eye on him during the break, he's really not in a good place right now.
I feel sorry for the guy. Unfortunate timing for a dip in form with a clear future superstar in Max in the b-team. He's a talented driver but top team F1 level? I don't think so. But that's hardly a slight on him. Hope he's able to turn things around after the break.

feel sorry for the guy. Unfortunate timing for a dip in form with a clear future superstar in Max in the b-team. He's a talented driver but top team F1 level? I don't think so. But that's hardly a slight on him. Hope he's able to turn things around after the break.
He's broken. I find it pretty difficult to watch interviews with him now.

When you're standing on the brakes. You cannot turn the car. It was an aggressive and risky move by Rosberg, but it was still good. It was fair enough.

Even if you disagree with me and say Rosberg drove Verstappen off. That only accounts for Verstappen straddling the edge of the track and kerb. But there's a point where Verstappen opens the steering and accelerates using most of the run-off. When Verstappen rejoins the track, Rosberg allows room for him. So in that regard, the position is still up for dispute and what happened at the hairpin is irrelevant, since Rosberg finally got by in the following corners.

Rosberg stiff. Raul Boesel is the 1989 Indy 500 champion!

When you're standing on the brakes. You cannot turn the car.

And, as Rosberg pointed out on the radio, Verstappen chopped him in the braking zone so he had to turn which stuffed up his braking. If he didn't there would have been contact.

That was a really pathetic decision, and so inconsistent with what we have seen most of the year. Typically if there's no contact the stewards have been letting it go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back