Dogs v Roos - etihad - Rd 20, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Half of your board were hoping one of your players seriously injured another opponent. It went on all week. All good, you can make another thread about him now
All supporters on here are cooked! Not one bit of sense gets talked about in any thread on this site bunch of people who just hate on opposition teams

North once again solidifying this fact they're the worst 9-0 team in history. If you can't beat a Bulldogs team with eight of their best 22 players out then just pack it up, boys.

How was the 2015 GF for you :D?
That was such a great game. I bet you watch the replay regularly.

Pretty meh game. Don't think either team will go far in finals.

Daniel had a great game.
Yeah it was a scrap. If Brown and Thompson don't come up next week against Hawks you guys are in a lot of trouble. Dogs might get past the first week but given both teams being crippled with injury doubt either team will play more than 1 final.

Haha beat your full strength team earlier in the year. Bet you had ya mouth shut then, huh? Keyboard footy fan.
Its funny theyre kids when they win but if they lose and have injuries its why they lost ahah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty meh game. Don't think either team will go far in finals.

Daniel had a great game.
You're probably right regarding how far both sides will go in finals, but the major broad difference between the two sides is that the Dogs will be challenging for flags for the next 6-8 years whereas North will inevitably start from scratch when all their fossils call it quits.

North once again solidifying this fact they're the worst 9-0 team in history. If you can't beat a Bulldogs team with eight of their best 22 players out then just pack it up, boys.
Yeah not so easy when you have 6 of your best 22 out and then lose your best forward in the 2nd qtr

bigfooty tells me I'm meant to hate the dogs, one of the most laughable online rivalries going around, being 2 battling clubs I'm sure most wouldn't be too fussed with the other doing well...that's the 98% on supporters not on here.

Fwiw the dogs clearly have a better side, our team plays the most dumbest footy I've ever seen for me to keep a straight face and suggest otherwise, dogs deservedly won tonight and at least they don't insult your intelligence like north does.

Outside of my mob would love to see the dogs win it all, but I think both teams are in strife come elimination final time.

Yeah not so easy when you have 6 of your best 22 out and then lose your best forward in the 2nd qtr
Murphy, Wallis, Liberatore, Mccrae, Crameri, Adams, Suckling, Redpath, Campbell

9 best 22 players that annihilate the quality of North's outs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back