Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison

Who will win

• Bombers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Roys

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey dennis crumpet, did you know your username is an anagram of 'Ms Decrepit Nun'? I've also got:

Discernment Up
Incensed Trump
Indecent Rumps
Unscripted Men
Increment Spud and
Percent Nudism among others.

Sorry, I'm just getting bored of the EKA melts. Imagine what they'll be like when I actually win it... :eek:

God... the gifs I could post..
tumblr_nzijgba1jt1s9t9owo1_400.gif

I'd beg to differ. You're a club whore Juggs, no doubt at some point you and Haro will join forces.

I deserve that sort of trash talk. I'm locked into a long term deal at the Roys though, iron clad too. Seriously they have bars on my windows at the retirement home o_O

Stand back, we're going for three on the trot. :fearscream:
I was there the day Anthony Stuart got a hat-trick on the MCG. If we win on Sunday I think it will be equal to that feat.

I deserve that sort of trash talk. I'm locked into a long term deal at the Roys though, iron clad too. Seriously they have bars on my windows at the retirement home o_O

Hey it's Juggs!!

Remember when you used to preach every week about the lack of loyalty in the Sweet FA???

ROFL, good times.

How have you been you giant whiny bitch?

Sorry boss, couldn't help myself. That Filth Wizard is a rabble rouser you see. He'll get whats coming to him I'm sure.

For now focus on our invasion of Baghdad. I don't think they have any weapons of mass destruction though.

I don't mind you taking a chunk out of the filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At our age, We're happy to be anywhere!
rodney-dangerfield.jpg
Did somebody step on a duck?

Any Willo_ sightings?
One was spotted entering a gentlemen's establishment with a bag of blue pills and a large smile

Might not be seen again for weeks

Don't forget the ankle bracelet as well that will detonate on sight of you leave the designated team area.

Mind you the way we are going since you signed we may put you on a train back to Geelong soon....

Back