Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I turned it on late and saw us 1-0 down. Normally under Martinez I would turn it off and go to bed, but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did.

Wonderful win by the guys :thumbsu:

Seeing Rodwell playing for Sunderland just does not sit well with me.. i can still remember his goal against United like it was yesterday.. what could (should) have been
With O'Shea going off injured he's ironically playing as a CB, a position a lot of Evertonian's thought he should've played.

I always had a real soft spot for him I think we made the right call to sell him when he did but for him personally moving to City was always going to hurt him as a player.

image.jpeg
Galloway has joined West Brom on a season long loan, I firmly believe he can hold his own for West Brom this season bad I really hope he gets a lot of minutes and does well, all the best!!

If we're allowing Galloway to go out on loan your presume a new CB must be quite close.

Ghezzal apparently rejected us because of no Euro football, between us & Porto for Abdennour from Valencia (doubtful if Kone happens, however he "may" be plan B if he stays at Sunderland). Also meant to have withdrawn interest in Hart because it would cost us about 7mil pound to loan him for the season cos of the money he's on. Citeh ruining football etc etc

Can't find it now but yesterday I seen an article that the Koeman/Barca link has us in the front seat for El Haddidi with Neymar arriving back from Rio, not sure how much truth is in it but "the next Messi" would be a bit of a coup whether it's a loan or not

Ghezzal apparently rejected us because of no Euro football, between us & Porto for Abdennour from Valencia (doubtful if Kone happens, however he "may" be plan B if he stays at Sunderland). Also meant to have withdrawn interest in Hart because it would cost us about 7mil pound to loan him for the season cos of the money he's on. Citeh ruining football etc etc

Can't find it now but yesterday I seen an article that the Koeman/Barca link has us in the front seat for El Haddidi with Neymar arriving back from Rio, not sure how much truth is in it but "the next Messi" would be a bit of a coup whether it's a loan or not
Ghezzal is an interesting one, when it was first reported he rejected us I just presumed it was bs but the Lyon president confirmed we put in a really big offer and he's turned it down which really interests me because I can't see him currently moving to a club any bigger than us, I think he'll stay at Lyon.

I really don't want Abdennour and hope a deal for Kone can be tied up ASAP.

If the £7m includes wages (like Dominic King reported) then I don't get why all of the Evertonian's are kicking up such a fuss, we apparently paid £5m to have Lukaku for a season three years ago. A season worth of Hart's wagers would be close to £7m and we've got to remember this is the reported asking price so if we can negotiate well and get the deal down to paying two thirds of his wage and put an agreed future fee and it'd be a great deal I think.

Only 19 but being sold to a League One outfit kind of says that he wasn't tracking along as previously thought.

Probably has a sell-on clause in there, just in case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gueye....
At least he was only 7mill. Williams 12 mill at 32? Koeman is like Allardyce, one of those managers who will pilfer similar sized clubs to make a team rather than dreaming bigger. Yes it helps having European competition to draw players in.. so use what we have with minor upgrades and then buy better. Instead of wasting the money. Plus he's an ordinary manager also. Everton Nil Satis Nil Optimum.. nothing but the best unless the best is not available then nothing but what Bill Kenwright desires even if he has no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back