Holes in list

Remove this Banner Ad

Keefe will be more than handy when he gets back. You need tall 200cm athletic types down back these days. The stay at home power forwards are almost extinct.
with two years out of it do not expect to much early, as it will take time to get playing fitness up

I think given the amount of coke that's used by players we prob wouldn't have a club. Or league
Proof?
We act all high and mighty on the Essendon players, not one tested positive to anything, yet we accept "our" players as innocent when the positive test is in the record.
I am disgusted, and will remain disgusted by my clubs decision to overlook these breaches.
Old school thinking I know. But I'm an old school moralistic guy.

Performance enhancing drugs are equal to recreational ones.

Proof?
We act all high and mighty on the Essendon players, not one tested positive to anything, yet we accept "our" players as innocent when the positive test is in the record.
I am disgusted, and will remain disgusted by my clubs decision to overlook these breaches.
How did they overlook them? They were suspended. The suspension has nothing to do with the club.

Plenty of the 'holes' are actually well covered by our injury list...unsurprisingly

Composed skilled defenders - Reid, Scharenberg and Ramsay.

Small creative forwards - Fasolo and Elliott.

KPF - Moore is the next building block for 10 years.

Midfield leadership - Adams

It will be interesting to see how Keeffe and J.Thomas come back...both could provide an ommediate boost to depth.

I would also prefer to hold onto Cloke and Witts...both still would be more value to us on the list than off it.

Cloke showed he is too good for VFL, and taking 8 marks and 4-5 shots at goal is still a potential 40 goal a year forward. We all need to lower the expectations on him though.

Witts, is good depth and ensures Grundy cant drop off as there is genuine competition for a spot...trading him now makes no sense to me after investing 6-7 years into him and he is our only ruck support.

How did they overlook them? They were suspended. The suspension has nothing to do with the club.
We, the supporters, overlook them. And forgive.
I'm with Usain Bolt and other elite athletes.
You test positive for performance enhancing substances then you forfeit your right to compete at the elite level.
It's the only way to clean up sport worldwide. No excuses.

The club has chosen to forgo morals and give cheats another chance. Doesn't sit well with me. Shouldn't sit well with fans of any sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proof?
Proof? A head in the sand moment!!
They were caught and dealt with. I will agree with you we should not have supported these guys by placing on the rookie list.
The tide is turning in this regard. The time will come when athletes are banned for life (I hope)

We, the supporters, overlook them. And forgive.
I'm with Usain Bolt and other elite athletes.
You test positive for performance enhancing substances then you forfeit your right to compete at the elite level.
It's the only way to clean up sport worldwide. No excuses.

The club has chosen to forgo morals and give cheats another chance. Doesn't sit well with me. Shouldn't sit well with fans of any sport.
Are you trying to impose your morality on others? Are you religious?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
If a woodchuck would chuck wood, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Proof?
Mate. Most afl players get on something. Just a fact. Younger generation love the talcum powder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back