Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At present, and call me shallow, but looks are extremely important to me. I actually wish they weren't as I have fears that if I ever find my gf unattractive or she puts on 50 kegs it'll cause serious issues with our relationship. I wonder how many other people think this way? Don't get me wrong, personality is massive requirement for me too, you're around your partner a lot and there's only so long you can sex before you have to engage in conversation.

At what age do you start to not worry about looks? I mean, there's no way 70 year olds are still checking each other out, is there?

Nothing shallow atall craig I put on 5kgs going frm 20s to 30s. Ill be damned if I put on anymore weight. Gotta take some pride in ur appearance
Hypothetically, what possible way could a guy tell his gf that she probably needs to cut back on the cake and shed a few? A way that wouldn't result in him having his balls cut off whilst he sleeps. I have a few friends that often mention that their gf/wife has put on a little too much weight and I wonder why they wouldn't say anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hypothetically, what possible way could a guy tell his gf that she probably needs to cut back on the cake and shed a few? A way that wouldn't result in him having his balls cut off whilst he sleeps. I have a few friends that often mention that their gf/wife has put on a little too much weight and I wonder why they wouldn't say anything.

Just suggest u do something active together? Idk. I like going gym so thats not rly an issue. Suggest idk go for a walk, dancing, indoor rock climbing, swimming etc

"Definitely not ugly" is everything a girl wants to hear :hearts:

A woman started chatting to me at a bar once, and she asked what I thought of her, to which I replied, "I could tolerate you".

Surprisingly, she didn't think I was sufficiently interested in her to continue conversation.

Couple kg isnt bad. I went from 60-67 when I could barely get out of bed. Am back to 60/61 isnt that hard
I went from 78 to 142 :(

A woman started chatting to me at a bar once, and she asked what I thought of her, to which I replied, "I could tolerate you".

Surprisingly, she didn't think I was sufficiently interested in her to continue conversation.
"She is tolerable I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me" - Mr Darcy. He got the girl, you just needed to persist ;)

Who else would you be doing it with? :D
Oh dear. Indeed.

My boyfriend and I have both put on a couple of kilos over winter :( we're working on it though, doing it together is so important.
That's good, at least you both recognise it and want to do something about it. My problem is that I find it a lot easier than some to drop weight. I still play competitive sport, box, love the outdoors etc etc and if I really need to reign it in I can fast pretty good (not healthy but you know). My gf likes a little exercise but she wouldn't be keen on exercising a lot together. There was a period where I thought I wouldn't be able to run again and that probably would have turned me into a fatty.

I went from 78 to 142 :(
Jesus, stress eating or just bad food habits over a long period?

Who else would you be doing it with? :D
Cruffys feel good message would probably be "At least you're not obese" :D

Jesus, stress eating or just bad food habits over a long period?
probably both

back under 100 now, only took 7 months to drop the 42kg

probably both

back under 100 now, only took 7 months to drop the 42kg
That's an amazing effort! Although I've 'only' gained a couple over winter, I've been slowly gaining weight for a couple of years now. I would really like to lose a good 7 or 8 kilos.

I'm 'not hideous' ( ;) Cruyff) but there is definitely room for improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back