Optus is the ars*hole of ISP's

Remove this Banner Ad

Adios, you incompetent moron.

"Shock development" the news called it. Bleedingly obvious fallout I thought. Take the millions in past salaries and bonuses and find the next pigeon.

One of those ones where you look at them and think: Doesn't seem overly bright or charismatic. Not old enough to have the tsunami of experience underpinning judgement. Never seemed to handle anything public particularly well, which maybe translated to the day to day as well. And you're left wondering how they got the job in the first place?

Beautiful news story.

She was incompetent.

"Shock development" the news called it. Bleedingly obvious fallout I thought. Take the millions in past salaries and bonuses and find the next pigeon.

One of those ones where you look at them and think: Doesn't seem overly bright or charismatic. Not old enough to have the tsunami of experience underpinning judgement. Never seemed to handle anything public particularly well, which maybe translated to the day to day as well. And you're left wondering how they got the job in the first place?
Lacked compassion and empathy, FFS she could have pretended.

Instead acted like it was business as usual. Karma

Sounds like she could be pretty arrogant when not looking like a deer in headlights and throwing out robotic responses.

Mr Azar spoke to a Channel Nine news reporter about how the outage had affected his shop, only for Ms Bayer Rosmarin to quip: 'I'm disappointed that a barber couldn't do haircuts today.

'That seems like one of the few things you can do without connectivity'.

Now Mr Azar has accused Optus of going back on its word after staff promised that Ms Bayer Rosmarin would visit his business twice - first on Friday, then later on Saturday.

Her husband was seen leaving the family's $14million mansion in Vaucluse at about 12.20pm on Monday.

He ignored journalists' questions and accelerated loudly up the road in a grey Lexus.

Did lol.

I’ve found the internet borderline unusable over the last 24 hours. Both a housemate and I separately watched movies on streaming on the TV, he gave up on his, I was on the verge of giving up when finally it came good. Constant error messages over a lack of internet connection coming up. Working from home yesterday, I also had issues with emails coming in and going out etc.

This morning I FaceTimed my partner, trying both mobile and wi-fi (unfortunately both are with Optus), and it was so bad we had to give up.

My phone contract is a bit trickier, but I’m going to move my home internet to Telstra as soon as possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back