Society & Culture Beautiful Cities of the World

Remove this Banner Ad

The weather won’t worry me that much - I use to take a summer holiday or maye a more accurate term, ”a holiday from summer” by travelling to North America during our Dec & Jan period

I mean in terms of traveling and seeing places ..would want to waste or lose time

Australia a much younger country than those over in Euro .

But there cities seem more beautiful..

I think it depends where you're from. For us Aussies where we don't have the architecture and history European cities seem beautiful. Whereas Europeans I speak to, "Australia.. so beautiful".

I think it depends where you're from. For us Aussies where we don't have the architecture and history European cities seem beautiful. Whereas Europeans I speak to, "Australia.. so beautiful".

Yeah i see ya point

When I over over in Euro one church took like 200 years to build ....people died building it .
That's pretty how old Australia was ... interesting.

I think prob Hobart Australia prettiest city ...

I mean in terms of traveling and seeing places ..would want to waste or lose time

I get ya - and I’ve had to deal with that also due to weather when traveling

Its about finding the right time to travel but not necessarily wanting it to be too busy or crazy with tourists

And with how far away Iceland is from Aus, I’d want to maximise my time away and add in a few other destinations at the same time

A lot of the top Crossfitters are from Iceland. I'll shut up now.

Never been to Iceland but I would love to go there.

When I was living in London me and a few friends decided to go on a trip somewhere different in Europe for a long weekend.

I voted to go to Reykjavik but I got outvoted and we went to Stockholm instead which wasn't a bad option and it's a beautiful city.

It was close to summer there and it was bizarre coming out of a nightclub there at about 3am and the sun was rising like it was 6am.

It felt like we had just been on an all nighter which throws you out of whack, they have long nights in winter and short nights in summer.

Was going to suggest this. Why not do some of the uglier cities of the world.

I'd go probably Detroit. (altho I do have a soft spot for it and did enjoy my time there when I was there)

Never been to Iceland but I would love to go there.

When I was living in London me and a few friends decided to go on a trip somewhere different in Europe for a long weekend.

I voted to go to Reykjavik but I got outvoted and we went to Stockholm instead which wasn't a bad option and it's a beautiful city.

It was close to summer there and it was bizarre coming out of a nightclub there at about 3am and the sun was rising like it was 6am.

It felt like we had just been on an all nighter which throws you out of whack, they have long nights in winter and short nights in summer.

Do you go on the Euro train 🚃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you go on the Euro train 🚃

I did from Brussels to London, went through the chunnel which was weird going from France under the channel and bobbing up in England.

A nice way to travel but it wasn't cheap, more expensive than a flight.

A place I want to visit one day...also an excellent video production.

There's an Ipswich in Queensland you could visit.

I tink Hobart Australia prettiest city.
But the weather would prob put me off.
I would love the hiking trails tho

Hobart is lovely, plenty of nice joints in Tassie overall. I used to go there a lot for work and usually had local contacts to take me to the good pubs and cafes, great food down there.

Hobart is lovely, plenty of nice joints in Tassie overall. I used to go there a lot for work and usually had local contacts to take me to the good pubs and cafes, great food down there.

Been to Tassie twice .

Going back next month to do some Tasman hikes .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back