Society & Culture Beautiful Cities of the World

Remove this Banner Ad

395675280_728061969349753_995782217303867728_n.jpg

Watching and observing this from the street was epic... climbing to the top and looking at the view wasn't all that exciting though
Yeah same kind of deal in Chicago. Going up the Sears Tower is not the best option for views in that city- there's a better building to go up to see a great view of the coast line of Lake Michigan.

I still went Sears tho- they have like mini "edges"- like the Eureka has. But ones you can just walk in and out of, anytime you like.

This has no context. A one bedroom apartment could be 5 square metres or 160 square metres.

It's completely misleading and rather useless. Much like most social media.
Generic one bedroom apartment is a generic one bedroom apartment.
Five square meters would be a studio.
Not that deceptive a context.

Perth has top notch beer. Much better than NSW/Qld and SA. Swan lager is Ace. Went recently and found the city to be clean and very easy to walk around.
The streets have been designed very well. For a city of 2.5 million it never seemed that busy either. It's up there with major cities of Australia Ive been to that's for sure.

Perth has top notch beer. Much better than NSW/Qld and SA. Swan lager is Ace. Went recently and found the city to be clean and very easy to walk around.
The streets have been designed very well. For a city of 2.5 million it never seemed that busy either. It's up there with major cities of Australia Ive been to that's for sure.

The Office Smile GIF

It also doesn't seem that busy because we are all in the suburbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, try parking at Carousel on a Saturday afternoon and tell me Perth ain't busy.

The lines for Karrinyup now stretch to and past the freeway exit on weekends. Google tells me it's still 2.5kms away.

Madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back