Preview SEMI FINAL FACE-OFF - The Pride of SA vs Sydeney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Get beaten up in around ground stoppages a bit. Plus who's hands do that centre clearance end up in might be telling. Our disposal isn't to advantage going into forward fifty a lot and we get picked off and repelled often.
I think often might be a bit of an overstatement, but would like to see our retention percentage I50 from a centre clearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh remember him in the Freo game, gave nothing.

Had already signed on with the Swans, why risk his injury prone body?

He isn't passionate about the AFL, it's a pay packet for him... so missing the chance at a premiership doesn't really bother him.

He isn't passionate about the AFL, it's a pay packet for him... so missing the chance at a premiership doesn't really bother him.

While I agree money is important for him and his father I don't agree he isn't in it for glory. He is a competitive person, and like all players wants team success. Still think he's a douche who needs a haircut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winning this weekend will be one of our finest moments for sure. But like it has happened many times in the past gotta be prepared for the worst. Say if we fall a kick short and lose in heartbreaking fashion .... I just hope in 2017 the players come back with hunger and try their best in the top 4 because seeing 2007 / 2013 / 2014 again would be a nightmare. We've done fantastic this year, but Round 23 vs West Coast was the one that may have caused a lot of damage and for sure it could have been the difference between making the Grand Final or not. If we manage to upset Sydney I'll happily take a preliminary final from 5th spot, it will be a great result giving that only 1 fifth placed team has made it that far in the current finals system.

Yeah but he then came out and played a blinder against Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back