Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I only heard it will happen in the next couple of weeks, but i have a feeling it they will can it in a few days. They were probably only waiting for the grandfinals
did they say why?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

If that's the case then the Ladbrokes method may be under threat as well. The Sportsbet one is the only one I know which uses a true phonecall.

A warning about Ladbrokes... for a company so huge they are horrific.
I had a good year in the AFL they restricted me to $50 on ANY market.
I'm not betting in 4 figures, these are head to head and line markets
not promos.
If you bet better with Ladbrokes they will boot you.

Horrible horrible company

Query, if you deposit with one of the corps and they refuse your bet can you withdraw and take your business elsewhere or will it need to be turned over before withdrawing?
Yes. Happened to me once. Explained the situatuon to them and they reversed my deposit. Was with william hill i think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The in-play end is here. Sportsbet and ladbrokes have ditched their automated betting services. At least Sportsbet gave a warning. Ladbrokes just pulled the plug. I've made some nice $$ following european tipsters for in-play soccer bets (at the cost of some sleep...). But no more. Tried placing an in-play cricket bet tonight and after waiting a minute in the queue the odds changed 4 times while they were asking me to confirm my bet.

Do the call-centers also have operating hours? I suspect they won't be open for the midnight kick-offs through the european season.

Back to pre-game bets for me...

Yep it's over. Luckily there was a stop in play when I called.

I swear all this country does is try to make life difficult for its inhabitants.

Ban this, Ban that. What a joke. Time to avail of that European passport Dad says I'm eligible for.

Yep it's over. Luckily there was a stop in play when I called.

I swear all this country does is try to make life difficult for its inhabitants.

Ban this, Ban that. What a joke. Time to avail of that European passport Dad says I'm eligible for.
Wow, you'd be the first person to leave the country because in play betting was changed...over reaction much?
Also pretty sure most in Europe would love to swap passports...
I've had a couple of live bets with Ladbrokes this weekend and they called me back instantly after pressing the call me button..

They are going to call you when you try to put an in-play bet on with Ladbrokes?
Yep, used this a couple of times already, got an instant call back once I clicked the call me button...very good service I thought, compared to calling and waiting in que..

I read someone on here saying that if you go on live chat and plead your case they might just give it to you, or just put your adress down as another state. I've got so many free bonus bets by going on live chat and complaining about something or sometimes just asking are there any bonus bets available.

I read someone on here saying that if you go on live chat and plead your case they might just give it to you, or just put your adress down as another state. I've got so many free bonus bets by going on live chat and complaining about something or sometimes just asking are there any bonus bets available.

Yeah I have too but usually $15 bets... some sites have a first deposit bonus of $500-700! It's unfair to offer it in some states and not others, I understand its the law but the law is bullshit...

Hey have any of you pendejos found a loophole for the blocking of sign up deposit matching? Can you get around it, pretend you are from NT or something so you can claim them?

I just asked for it on live chat with Crownbet and Luxbet, and they gave them to me straight away. It was really easy.

TopBetta offering $2.50 for Winx OR Hartnell to win the Cox Plate, can't see the offer details until after you sign up though - anyone know what the max bet is?

Any punters out there wanting some extra cash to throw around in the Spring Carnival may be interested in this.

If you sign up to madbookie.com.au and enter williamstowncc in the promotion code they will match your deposit with free bets up to $500.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back